Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Mock Drafts

15 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

To trade down 2 times and still get Oliver is a DREAM draft (Highly doubt that happens) but a draft like this I would give A++++++

i mean, right now its possible

everything ive seen has oliver at 5 at the absolute highest

everything else is oliver in the teens ive even seen him at 20s , and  they say its about size which i think is crazy

i really like oliver and if we can trade down to about 10-15 range , get some extra 2nds and 3rds im for it

lets just hope that if that does happen, Licht doesnt waste the picks on the likes of MJ Stewarts again

47 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jets not moving on from Williams and dropping a second rounder on Shephard, if Quinnen gets past 2, he gets to 5, IMO 

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Jets not moving on from Williams and dropping a second rounder on Shephard, if Quinnen gets past 2, he gets to 5, IMO 

He may not get past #1. I think there could be better chance Bosa slips than Williams...

IoRArgc.jpg

This too. All line, all the time.

Should be noted that Cowart is not an EDGE at 305lbs.

Was thinking it could be possible but if we get Lawrence in the 2nd round what a steal. Trade back at 5 and nab OL or Devin White and then get Lawrence and an OG. Would be sick.

I tried all 32 picks, with the assumption Washington traded 15 for Rosen. Even without that, Burns fits Washington too.

I still think someone trades to three for Haskins.

FxpuqDK.jpg

lwBVGIb.jpg

I think we can pencil in Kyler at 1 and Metcalf at 4 with every round 1 mock now.

18 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I think we can pencil in Kyler at 1 and Metcalf at 4 with every round 1 mock now.

And a Jets trade at three. That's the first "affordable" pick. The 9ers can't pass on Bosa.

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

P7UAPsv.jpg

I'll be the GM for a long weekend if Licht wants some time off.

I just wonder how many ILBs Bowles is going to be active on Sundays.  I m assuming the Money Backer spot takes the place of the MLB, leaving the stack ILB on the field all 3 downs.  I m kind of envisioning 3 ILBs and 4 maybe 5 safeties active on game day.  I could be way off base, but I believe the more valued ILB position is the stack not the mike.  Basically carry 4 ILBs on the 53, but dress only 3.  I would have to figure the 4th ILB would be a Cichy type  day 3 prospect.  

To sum it all up, if they draft an ILB early, this is probably David s last yr.  Can McCoy play stack ILB, I dont know much about him?

13 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

To sum it all up, if they draft an ILB early, this is probably David s last yr.  Can McCoy play stack ILB, I dont know much about him?

McCoy is a guard. 

Cashman is the LB. And dude has elite athleticism; 4.5 40, 38" vert, 6.95 three cone 👀. His knock is that he's 6'1" 235lbs. But he's good in coverage and sifting through the chaos of the front seven. He's not gonna take on guards/tackles head on and win. But he's got the wiggle to get around them and his movement in space looks like a db.

In the third round, I wouldn't hesitate to take him.