Mock Drafts

bucsfan333

58 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I do think Oliver is a helluva lot more well regarded than anyone gives him credit for in mock drafts. Gary too.

And I think White is gonna be our pick. Doesn't matter if it's at five or 11.

I think teams will shy away from Sweat, so I expect Gary to go top 15.  I wouldn t be surprised to see Vea play the 3 tech and Gholston to play in a rotation strong side 5 tech.  Maybe that s why they feel they could wait on inteior dline until after rd 1.  If Quinnen is on the board, no doubt he is the pick.  Ferguson seems like a typical Bowles OLB, I think he gets consideration in rd 3.  

Lawrence makes a lot of sense, maybe even Saunders in the 2nd round.

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

A little surprised Ferguson goes in the 2nd, but I would understand why the Bucs would want him

Couple thoughts:

- I said yesterday keep an eye in Ferguson in the 2nd for us...

-Zach Allen could be a 1st rounder, he's not getting to the 3rd...

- I would cry with happiness if this was how draft played out for us. I love it!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ScuB29 said:

Ouuttcchh a trade down with Allen on board for a 3rd and 5th.. i like White especially with a trade down but not for only that..

With this current regime, I m not sure we can believe what is being reported.  BA comes out before FA and wants Hump and DJax back, didn t happen.  Most of the signings in FA came out of no where. 

I like both White and Allen even over Oliver in my novice opinion.  Allen has 11 career forced fumbles in his career, which is impressive.