Mock Drafts

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hint: it's Quinnen Williams.

As crazy as that sounds, when ranking perceived importance to a team here is my list:

1..QB  2.  LT  3.  Outside Pass Rusher  4. WR 5.  CB  6.  interior dline

I was actually thinking they might have a shot at Quinnen

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

As crazy as that sounds, when ranking perceived importance to a team here is my list:

1..QB  2.  LT  3.  Outside Pass Rusher  4. WR 5.  CB  6.  interior dline

I was actually thinking they might have a shot at Quinnen

Nobody expected Vea to fall as far as he did last year.

I think your top six is probably accurate.

• Like 2

The reason the Bears, Rams, and Ravens defenses are so good is because their front 7 is so good. DBs are important but the Bears are not the same without Mack, Rams with Donald etc. I’m taking the DL all day over a CB. Fill the other CB spot in free agency. Quinnen and Vea would be unblockable and I’d expect 10+ sacks from Vea next season. Not to mention we still have JPP.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

The reason the Bears, Rams, and Ravens defenses are so good is because their front 7 is so good. DBs are important but the Bears are not the same without Mack, Rams with Donald etc. I’m taking the DL all day over a CB. Fill the other CB spot in free agency. Quinnen and Vea would be unblockable and I’d expect 10+ sacks from Vea next season. Not to mention we still have JPP.

Only other position I think would be just as important is getting a top MLB. But I'm not sure if there's one worth a top 5 pick in this draft. So, hopefully a DE falls to us. Gotta remember Hargreaves coming back next year too. I agree on getting a vet CB this offseason as well. 

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Agreed. Williams, Vea, JPP would be deadly. Need to get a DE though in the draft for JPP to groom. Spence is a bust and will admit was wrong about.

I'm hoping we can find a trade partner from either Denver, Miami, or Washington. I think they all will be looking into QB's. Perhaps another option could be we can do a trade with Jacksonville, swap rounds 1 & 4 + give our round 3 pick pick for Fournette.   Might not be a 3rd might need a 2nd for him.  

• Like 1

This depends on who is on the board when the 5th pick comes around but how would you feel about a trade back to 7 with Jacksonville where we get pick 7 and Jalen Ramsey? Obviously I think most of us would go for it, but could Licht pull it off and still keep our 1st? Looking at the trade value chart if we gave our 1st (5th pick) and 3rd for their 7th and Ramsey they would benefit in the amount of around 450 points based on the trade value chart. That’s the equivalent of a mid 2nd round pick. Anyone think Ramsey could be had in the deal for a mid 2nd essentially if Jacksonville really wanted to secure Haskins over th Giants who are at 6? 

Edited by Lil' Shorty

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

This depends on who is on the board when the 5th pick comes around but how would you feel about a trade back to 7 with Jacksonville where we get pick 7 and Jalen Ramsey? Obviously I think most of us would go for it, but could Licht pull it off and still keep our 1st? Looking at the trade value chart if we gave our 1st (5th pick) and 3rd for their 7th and Ramsey they would benefit in the amount of around 450 points based on the trade value chart. That’s the equivalent of a mid 2nd round pick. Anyone think Ramsey could be had in the deal for a mid 2nd essentially if Jacksonville really wanted to secure Haskins over th Giants who are at 6? 

If McCoy goes, I think DT needs to be the pick. I mean it's kind of a need even with him. 

I do love the thought of a stud MLB though. Someone that can cover. 

5 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Ramsey is an elite shutdown CB on a rookie contract, who hasn't even hit his prime yet. I can't imagine Jacksonville gets anything less than a first. Maybe more.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ramsey is an elite shutdown CB on a rookie contract, who hasn't even hit his prime yet. I can't imagine Jacksonville gets anything less than a first. Maybe more.

Then we can make the 3rd a 2nd and it will be like we gave them a low 1st in exchange and they secure their QB of the future. Just heard some rumors that he may be able to be moved this off-season. Would have to think we explore that, especially in a draft day trade scenario.

7 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Then we can make the 3rd a 2nd and it will be like we gave them a low 1st in exchange and they secure their QB of the future. Just heard some rumors that he may be able to be moved this off-season. Would have to think we explore that, especially in a draft day trade scenario.

I'd do our first and second for Ramsey and their first. They can keep the seventh. 😀

Peters only went for a second and fourth. So it all depends on if Jacksonville actually wants to trade him.