Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Mock Drafts

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Bad third round pick. Wtf is a rookie going to provide in already young secondary. Hope Bucs sign Collins and a vet CB. Would add a guard in the third round.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I like this draft probably one of the best ones i've seen so far.

15 minutes ago, indifference said:

Bad third round pick. Wtf is a rookie going to provide in already young secondary. Hope Bucs sign Collins and a vet CB. Would add a guard in the third round.

lmao at thinking CGJ is a bad pick, let alone in the 3rd. Dude might sneak into the 1st. 

3 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I like this draft probably one of the best ones i've seen so far.

yeah i like this one alot

just add that RB from FAU that Bucsfan333 was talking about and id wish it went just like that 

1. OT Jawaan Taylor (Florida)

2. S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (Florida)

3. CB Julian Love (Notre Dame)

4. QB Brett Rypien (Boise State)

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

1. OT Jawaan Taylor (Florida)

2. S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (Florida)

3. CB Julian Love (Notre Dame)

4. QB Brett Rypien (Boise State)

This would be very disappointing.  Taylor at 5 is a stretch for  me.. I just can t see 2 more day 2 picks for secondary, waiting to address the dline late in day 3 would be criminal especially with the depth of the draft.

39 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Maybe I need to rethink no way Allen makes it to 5.  🤔

The Raiders cannot be that stupid. No way

23 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Intrguing first round pick, PR has been pretty plugged into the Bucs draft board

Not a fan at all at pick 5. I would rather sign Kwon for a cheap prove it deal. Literally the same type player except White is bigger. Great attacking, downhill player but his coverage drops are meh. Greedy over White for me.

Everything I've read about Moreland this week has been positive. Dude's been ballin'. His ball skills are amazing, which is something we severely lack in the secondary.

I'm all aboard the Dieter pick. I want him in the second like I hoped for Hernandez last year.

I'm iffy on White. There's no doubting how good he can be. If we're gonna have more 3/4 looks, the LB position needs to be a huge strength. I think it's because I like Kwon so much. 

We do need depth at LB, as we saw this year. But I question (assuming Kwon gets resigned) having three LBs that shouldn't be taken off the field. Doesn't seem like a good use of such limited resources. And with Licht coming back, I'd have to think it's more likely than not that Kwon does get a contract. Even if it's just for one year.

49 minutes ago, indifference said:

Not a fan at all at pick 5. I would rather sign Kwon for a cheap prove it deal. Literally the same type player except White is bigger. Great attacking, downhill player but his coverage drops are meh. Greedy over White for me.

I understand the concern on White, I m just so hesistant to invest a top 5 pick on a CB.  He has to be dominant.  In this mock, I am assuming no oline or Oliver has been selected.