Have the Redskins Found Their Answer at LG?

THESKINSFAN21

3 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

TB's defense is terrible.  Let's see how he handles the Texans DL before declaring we have found our answer.

Nah their DL is good, its there secondary that is devastated by injuries.  So I was very surprised Smith got sacked only 3 times and two of those sacks were on him for holding the ball way too long.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:55 AM, RSkinGM said:

The guys been cut what-like 5 times. I wouldn't crown him just yet. He must have flaws in his game . He's had his share of injuries too--broken leg, knee injuries, foot injuries. 

And, he's 28.  Getting up there for an NFL lineman, especially the interior guys.  A year or two stop-gap?  Maybe, but let's see him against better competition.  The Houston pass-rush should be a good barometer. 

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And, he's 28.  Getting up there for an NFL lineman, especially the interior guys.  A year or two stop-gap?  Maybe, but let's see him against better competition.  The Houston pass-rush should be a good barometer. 

Yeah, he killed us with two holding calls. One took away a 40 yard gain but maybe wouldn't have had it without the hold. That call on Moses-- I watched it again and I think it was actually Bergman that was holding , #66.. not #76.. 

7 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Yeah, he killed us with two holding calls. One took away a 40 yard gain but maybe wouldn't have had it without the hold. That call on Moses-- I watched it again and I think it was actually Bergman that was holding , #66.. not #76.. 

One of the calls was bogus.  Just like that call on Moses which was beyond bogus.  The refs have not been doing us any favors.  But I agree Cooper will have a chance to prove his worth Sunday that is for sure.

3 hours ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

One of the calls was bogus.  Just like that call on Moses which was beyond bogus.  The refs have not been doing us any favors.  But I agree Cooper will have a chance to prove his worth Sunday that is for sure.

He has the rest of the season to prove his worth, let’s see what happens.

Archived