WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7bWB84IwyUMCg0Gzyl3s

Steelers will be looking for revenge for the playoff defeat last year. Although the Jags have been under-performing this year, The Jags defense could show up at any time.

On Defense:

The Steelers need to continue to their recent play. If they can limit the Jags to 21 (last time they gave up more was in week 3 vs. the Buccaneers) points or less, I don't see how they lose this one.

On Offense:

The Steelers just need to keep on doing what they're doing. The Steelers haven't scored less than 21 points all season and that should be plenty to win this one. I really want AB (and Ben for that matter) to go off on Ramsey in this game after all his big talk over the offseason. The Steelers need to keep their balanced play.

Hotties:

kristen-bell.jpg

LIF_2014-02-16_LIF_012_30446275_I8.JPG

screenshot-2014-10-07-at-10-48-37-anne-h

Just now, Chieferific said:

This is the EXACT type of games the Steelers have been known to blow in recent years. The Steelers are riding high and the Jags are struggling. I'm concerned. 

I think this is different because of the teams last two match-ups

steelers won't be looking at this team as 3-6 team, but a team they need to get payback on.

this should be a statement game to put the league on notice. Will it happen though:

we have been bullied by them 2 games in a row last year including the 1 and done playoff run last season

we had extra time to prepare 

they trash talked us , now lets see how we respond

If we win, the jags most likely are out of the playoffs, this is the real caveat 

Talent wise this is largely the same team that smoked us twice at home and is potentially looking for a way to turn their season around. 

Owning Pittsburgh would go along way in accomplishing that. 

We really need to set the tone early and remember last year and play pissed off. Coming out flat losses this game. 

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Tuitt and Gilbert ruled out. Right when Tuitt was starting to get hot too. I hope Alualu can bring his big boy pants. We'll need him to stop the run. I'd bet we'll see some Hargrave playing with Heyward in the Nickel.

Tuitt can't stay healthy it seems, and this normally hurts the D,  however Alualu has always played well for uses a reserve.  I can See Hargrave getting more snaps and he will do well in an attacking scheme such as passing downs. 

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Fournette is terrible boys.

Our defense can’t even communicate with each other.

I know you guys have your letdown every once in a while but there is no reason why you shouldn’t win this game.

Attack Barry Church.

jags are like a different team this year,  I couldn't understand what happened but that's where they are at. Lets see how this goes. Who i splaying LT? I ask since they were the team that signed Flowers which to me meant they must have really been desperate  because flowers was about the worst in the league. We have a RD1 pick CB that I feel the same way about, hoping  he doesn't play but if he does :ph34r:

Fournette tore us apart last season, that's reality.  With Tuitt out our run Defense could struggle, as could our pass rush due to how it will affect our depth negatively.

Gilbert being out I'm not worried about, imo he needs to be done after this season in Pittsburgh.  With Tuitt, I have to wonder if this isn't a scenario where they feel they can survive without him and the extra rest will get him prepared and healthy for the games where we are really going to need him down the stretch.

The Jaguars offensive line is a train wreck, their defensive secondary isn't actually that bad furthermore, talent wise, their entire defense isn't actually that bad, having said that, they're not performing anywhere close to where they were at last year and I think that's heavily because they spend most of the game on the field.  The Jaguars offense right now is absolutely terrible.  

this game should tell us about the 2018 steelers. It should be a statement,ent game to KO a team our of the playoffs and the team that did the same to  us last yeason despite our 13-3 record vs one of the easiest schedule I can recall 

Archived