WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

We need to give Munchak some new fluffy title like associate head coach on top of O-line coach and then back the brinks truck up hoping he doesn't take a job somewhere else.  Put him in charge of timeouts/clock management and challenges.  And continue working on our cloning technology so we can conveniently replace him with Spike Funchak when someone finally steals him away.

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah, okay.

1) This is a team we regularly struggle with.

2) This is the type of game we regularly struggle with.

3) The game is in Jacksonville.

4) Jacksonville isnt playing well right now, but they arent a pushover.

I would love to see Ben have a huge game and light Jalen Ramsey up, though.   Dude is a complete idiot and his mouth is bigger than his talent.  

Im not disagreeing with you and i expect us to turn the ball over more than once.

1 hour ago, grubs10 said:

We need to give Munchak some new fluffy title like associate head coach on top of O-line coach and then back the brinks truck up hoping he doesn't take a job somewhere else.  Put him in charge of timeouts/clock management and challenges.  And continue working on our cloning technology so we can conveniently replace him with Spike Funchak when someone finally steals him away.

Pay him what he wants and allow him whatever control he wants. If he needs heated insoles for his office shoes, the get him an endorsement of course. He could be our most valuable person on the team because without his coaching, I doubt this team has a chance, the  bell drama would be so bad,  and the future would be looking bad as well. 

@43M  they say that Ramsey has been shadowing the #1, so it looks as though AB will have the honours 

Archived