WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

5 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

Jags starting Ereck Flowers at LT — Dupree getting his 6th cake matchup of the season.

this is what bothers me. While it helps us win, it also is something that colbert needs to evaluate when he just hands over a deal such as the 5th year option.  Dupree will get his stats vs scrubs, just as jarvis did in NCAA. will colbert learn? Wreck flowers shouldn't even be on a roster, like another RD1  product from the U

A team that has a starter like burns or flowers doesn't deserve to win.  Tomlin should rotate players rushing on the ROLB side to share the stats, why let dupree get all the glory vs a scrub?

28 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Sorry for the delay fellas. Added some not so random hotties to the first post.

I woulda preferred Kate Beckinsale in her leather getup from Underworld but trust me I’m not complaining about Jessica Biel...

8 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

Jags starting Ereck Flowers at LT — Dupree getting his 6th cake matchup of the season.

nice to know someone is keeping track. I doubt colbert will but at least someone here is.  Is there a worse OT in the league than wreck flowers?

9 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

nice to know someone is keeping track. I doubt colbert will but at least someone here is.  Is there a worse OT in the league than wreck flowers?

Dude, I’m goin to go ahead and ask you to stop talking about Colbert. 

Random, but I just saw it on social media and didn’t know where to put this. 

I love seeing Santonio Holmes around Steelers activities so much. I think it directly speaks to he culture this team provides and how much players enjoy it. I mean, he wasn’t here long and he didn’t leave on great terms....but he keeps coming back to it. I think that’s awesome. 

38 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I love seeing Santonio Holmes around Steelers activities so much. I think it directly speaks to he culture this team provides and how much players enjoy it. I mean, he wasn’t here long and he didn’t leave on great terms....but he keeps coming back to it. I think that’s awesome. 

I thought I saw him on the sidelines during a game this season. 

46 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

that trade worked out great for us(not sure we draft Brown in 2010 if we still had Holmes). but I will always wonder if our attempt to take the lead on the final drive in SB45 gone different if  we had holmes on the team.. he was so clutch in his prime with us and the jets

55 minutes ago, August4th said:

that trade worked out great for us(not sure we draft Brown in 2010 if we still had Holmes). but I will always wonder if our attempt to take the lead on the final drive in SB45 gone different if  we had holmes on the team.. he was so clutch in his prime with us and the jets

we got off to a terrible start in that game. Lebeau got buried and ben got us close playing catch up.  Of course, ben threw a pick 6 so the game really was a waste and a letdown.  Our OL was not able to play at the high level required in championship games vs good teams.  Kemo, scoot and essucks , and of course the hype of tony Hills, but leave that for Keion Adams now. 

On 11/15/2018 at 12:12 PM, wwhickok said:

If we don't turn the ball over, I got the steelers by 20.

Yeah, okay.

1) This is a team we regularly struggle with.

2) This is the type of game we regularly struggle with.

3) The game is in Jacksonville.

4) Jacksonville isnt playing well right now, but they arent a pushover.

I would love to see Ben have a huge game and light Jalen Ramsey up, though.   Dude is a complete idiot and his mouth is bigger than his talent.  

5 hours ago, August4th said:

I'm 99% certain the pick we got for Holmes was traded to the Cardinals in a deal to move back in the 6th; where that pick was used on AB.

Archived