GDT Week 11 Eagles (4-5) vs Saints (8-1) Big Easy Win?

Mastercheddaar

Game Day Thread Rating?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Game Day Thread Rating?

• A - Excellent use of Google Images!
    • B - Good GDT but could be better!
    • C - Meh, I've seen worse.
    • D - How dare you mock the Liberty Bell!
    • F - Can we PLEASE trade him back to the Browns forum?!?!?!?

18 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

our top 3 corners are out lets be realistic here bro

You guys are the defending Superbowl champs.

Not only that, but the Saints are due for a let down game. You guys need to win this game to stay in the playoff hunt, so you guys should be laser focused. I really am expecting a close game. 

7 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

You guys are the defending Superbowl champs.

Not only that, but the Saints are due for a let down game. You guys need to win this game to stay in the playoff hunt, so you guys should be laser focused. I really am expecting a close game. 

not gonna happen 

PHILLY LETS HAVE A DILLY DILLY 

LETS TOAST TO THE WOMEN WE

CANT HAVE. TO MEN WE DESIRE. 

TO THE WRONG DECISIONS WE ADMIRE.

TO CARSONS ATTIRE. MAKE DREW RETIRE.

BUT MOST OF ALL EAGLES NATION STAND THE HELL UP. FLY EAGLES FLY! 

FLY EAGLES FLY! FLY EAGLES FLY.

5 hours ago, El ramster said:

PHILLY LETS HAVE A DILLY DILLY 

LETS TOAST TO THE WOMEN WE

CANT HAVE. TO MEN WE DESIRE. 

TO THE WRONG DECISIONS WE ADMIRE.

TO CARSONS ATTIRE. MAKE DREW RETIRE.

BUT MOST OF ALL EAGLES NATION STAND THE HELL UP. FLY EAGLES FLY! 

FLY EAGLES FLY! FLY EAGLES FLY.

Now we are winning just to spite you :D And I haven't forgotten about our sig bet. I just don't feel like taking the time to come up with something, lol. I'm content knowing you lost the bet ;)

If we run the ball and go PA I believe we can keep that offense on the sideline. IF we go heavy pass or RPOs we'll have plenty of 3 and outs. I hate the fact Joe Buck and Aikman will likely do this game. Magic number 25 (designed runs) 

+25 run attempts: 

Eagles 27

Nawlins 24

20-25 run attempts:

Eagles 24

Nawlins 28

under 20:

Eagles 14

Nawlins 35

11 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Currently sitting in the airport, ready to take flight at 1:10 to NOLA. Should I just sell the tickets now and go get drunk in the French quarter on Sunday instead?

Nah, sneak like 10 flasks in....sip every reception and chug every tuddie the saints get.....then go get you some beads son 

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So let me get this right, you are HOF vet of a cursed franchise. You left them and they are having their best season in forever. You switched to the Eagles and they fell from SB champs to.... whatever they are now....? So you effectively brought the Browns curse to Philly???

You are a goddamned hero. 

I've been an Eagles fan since Baltimore stole the Browns back in the 90's. I've always watched philly games and they have sucked before. Also the Eagles hired this coaching staff long before I started posting here. Not my fault in any way, shape, or form that Dougy doesn't know how to call a balanced offense or Jimmy has not had a healthy DB the whole season.

BTW Wentz is perfectly healthy. Eagles win in a shoot out. So go make your swamp soup and get ready for an upset. 

Go Birds!

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I've been an Eagles fan since Baltimore stole the Browns back in the 90's. I've always watched philly games and they have sucked before. Also the Eagles hired this coaching staff long before I started posting here. Not my fault in any way, shape, or form that Dougy doesn't know how to call a balanced offense or Jimmy has not had a healthy DB the whole season.

BTW Wentz is perfectly healthy. Eagles win in a shoot out. So go make your swamp soup and get ready for an upset. 

Go Birds!

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Its sounds like you are being modest in your ability to curse a franchise. Dont be. I already have you as my personal hero. 

Saints: 38 (5 TD, 1 FG(Game Winning) 

Eagles: 35 (4 TD (1 MIssed XP, 1 2PT Conversion, 2 FG)

Brees: 3 TDS, 400+ Yards Passing, 1 INT

Kamara: 80+ Yards Rushing, 60+ Yards Receiving 2 TDS

Ingram: 60+ Yards Rushing, 20+ Yards Receiving, 1 TD

Thomas: 150+ Yards Receiving, 2 TDS

Wentz: 3 TDS, 350+ Yards, 1 Fumble, 1 INT

Adams: 80+ Yards Rushing, 20+ Yards Receiving, 1 TD

Clement: 20+ Yards Rushing, 40+ Yards Receiving, 0 TD

Smallwood: 20+ Yards Rushing, 20+ Yards Receiving, 0 TD

Jeffrey: 100+ Yards Receiving, 1 TD

Ertz: 80+ Yards Receiving, 1 TD

Goedert: 25+ Yards Receiving, 1 TD

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its sounds like you are being modest in your ability to curse a franchise. Dont be. I already have you as my personal hero. 

You need to find what out of state fan jumped on your bandwagon in the nineties Mattsy, only explanation for the 20 years of “football” the Cowboys have endured 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Go Saints! Oh how I want to be in their numbers... When those saints come marching in! Superbowl champions. I'm calling it right now and throwing my total and complete support their way. 

GO SAINTS! Get me a big bowl of that gumbo! 

Master "Super Saints Fan since 1:05 PM EST 11/16/2108" Cheddaar

PS - I was always more of an anti-hero guy myself. ;)

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

You need to find what out of state fan jumped on your bandwagon in the nineties Mattsy, only explanation for the 20 years of “football” the Cowboys have endured 

With the flocks of fans leaving right now, I am sure this will remedy itself. 

Archived