TNF GDT: Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Malfatron

Just now, Malik said:

I've only seen like 3 or 4 Seattle games this year, but it seems like Seattle's oline have been giving him more time now than at the beginning of his career. Like it's just mediocre instead of outright bad.

Not having Tom Cable has been the best thing ever for Seattle. But yes it's playing much better (kinda)

7 minutes ago, Malik said:

I love how smug you are now that Seattle borders on trash year to year now. Sincerely. 

I also know what it felt like for the Seahawks to play the Jeff Fisher Rams when they were good.(well, the close games part against a dirty team; they actually score points)

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean..........................................or he could've just accurately thrown it to the guy who was 5 steps in front of everyone?

I don't care how good the QB is. He's probably not hitting that perfectly and the WR has a harder time hitting a ball that is driven flat that hard. Less than 50% chance of success even THAT wide open, if you go for in stride completion. An "underthrown" high arc ball is easier to catch there even if they don't DPI.

Archived