Week 11 - Houston @ Washington

ET80

12 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

This game scares me,Skins are banged up(especially the o line). Texans are on fire right now and have had the bye week to look at film. Hopefully their aren't too many Texans fans near DC. Good luck and hopefully no more injuries.

It scares us to no end as well - the Texans have a tendency to get complacent with a string of good performances, and "let down games" such as this are commonplace (NYG, Tenn without Mariota, Lewan and Conklin). The bye week helps getting the team fresh, but they also come out slow from time off (traditionally).

Good luck to your team, and hope for no injuries on either side. :D

Venue:
Sunday, Nov 18, 2018 • Noon CT • FedEx Field • Landover, MD

fedex-field-redskins-stadium-steve-monel

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV:
11-CBS-V2.png

Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville Jim Nantz, Tony Romo (Red)
Houston @ Washington Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians (Green)
Cincinnati @ Baltimore Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (Yellow)
Tennessee @ Indianapolis Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (Aqua)
Denver @ LA Chargers (LATE) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (Blue)
Oakland @ Arizona (LATE) Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta (Orange)

Updates: Las Vegas NV: DEN-LAC to OAK-AZ (Orange)Alpena MI: PIT-JAX to DEN-LAC (Blue)

Preview: YouTube

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Alex Kemp

Uniform Combination: Liberty White Jerseys/Deep Steel Blue Pants

Weather: 45° F Mostly Cloudy  Full Weather: Link 

Go Texans!

On 11/16/2018 at 8:59 AM, THESKINSFAN21 said:

This game scares me,Skins are banged up(especially the o line). Texans are on fire right now and have had the bye week to look at film. Hopefully their aren't too many Texans fans near DC. Good luck and hopefully no more injuries.

Is Trent Williams playing today?

Man, it's good to see Keke back.  This dude brings such a different dynamic to this offense with his YAC ability and giving Watson a short safe option.  Dumpoffs to Griffin on 3rd down equals slightly less long punt - dumpoffs to Coutee = conversions.   Akins had a great opening drive too (although Thomas probably needs to be in on red zone runs as he's a better in line blocker).

Great defensive start with Kareem blowing up another play.  I can't remember a player go from possible cap casualty to Pro Bowler like Kareem.  I can't remember going from hating a Texan to loving one either.  Romeo has really done an amazing job this year too operating essentially with one healthy CB each week and now down two ILBs (Brian Peters as a starter??). 

Archived