Week 11 - Houston @ Washington

ET80

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

but lets be real, how many of you thought that BOB calling TO on 4th down right before the Redskins went for it was going to cost us the game? Skins decided to kick the FG out of that TO, and if he had about 5 more yards on his leg, we lose that game because BOB doesnt know clock management. 

I actually felt better on the FG attempt. I had Colt to Doctson along the sideline with 0:01 seconds left to set up a 51 yarder was more likely to happen, given how Colt was gashing us on that final drive.

If the TO was to bait them into a near impossible FG attempt, good on BOB (it wasn't, let me be clear on that - it totally wasn't).

Side note - Justin Reid won't win it, but he's looking like a good candidate for DROY. Guy is playing like a seasoned veteran out there, knew he had the lane on his pick and took it 101 yards. Most guys with his experience would either go conservative and take a knee, or take it out and get tackled immediately. 

Denzel Ward, Bradley Chubb and Derwin James probably have the inside track, but Reid deserves to be in the conversation.

22 hours ago, ET80 said:

I actually felt better on the FG attempt. I had Colt to Doctson along the sideline with 0:01 seconds left to set up a 51 yarder was more likely to happen, given how Colt was gashing us on that final drive.

If the TO was to bait them into a near impossible FG attempt, good on BOB (it wasn't, let me be clear on that - it totally wasn't).

Side note - Justin Reid won't win it, but he's looking like a good candidate for DROY. Guy is playing like a seasoned veteran out there, knew he had the lane on his pick and took it 101 yards. Most guys with his experience would either go conservative and take a knee, or take it out and get tackled immediately. 

Denzel Ward, Bradley Chubb and Derwin James probably have the inside track, but Reid deserves to be in the conversation.

Chubb has this thing wrapped up. Sacks matter more than anything else when it comes to awards, not saying I agree, but its truth. 

Archived