Preseason GT #2: Lions vs Jets

ManeLine

We will ride my back to a perfect preseason. The ultimate goal. 

What is everyone loooking forward to?

I want to see more of Abdullah. He's so damn electric when he has the ball in his hands. He looked pretty good in limited time last week. 

Want to see the battle at DE and see who steps up to claim the other starting position. 

And want to see more of Greg Robinson. He wasn't other worldly or anything last week, but he was adequate, which is a start I suppose.

(Game starts at 7:30 ET)

Thanks for creating a gameday topic.   We need to get the Lions fans posting in here again.   Who's watching the game tonight?  

@X_Factor_40 @Sllim Pickens @detfan782004 @davisblack @IDOG_det @LionsFTW @FootballPhreak @1King @ahoda @CalLionsFan @Lions017 @EhJae @rob_shadows @SovereignNazgul 

Post here while you watch tonight.   

I might be able to watch tonight. Been moving the past few days and I might be able to finally get the cable hooked up tonight before the game. 

Either way, I'm definitely going to rewatch it later to focus on Greg Robinson and the rookie DE's.

8 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Thanks for creating a gameday topic.   We need to get the Lions fans posting in here again.   Who's watching the game tonight?  

@X_Factor_40 @Sllim Pickens @detfan782004 @davisblack @IDOG_det @LionsFTW @FootballPhreak @1King @ahoda @CalLionsFan @Lions017 @EhJae @rob_shadows @SovereignNazgul 

Post here while you watch tonight.   

No love for Nnivolcm....

Archived