The Kyler Fackrell Aplogy Thread

TheOnlyThing

No one on this board has been more critical of #51 than me.

To say his 2018 play is a "surprise" would be a vast, vast understatement because I never entertained the possibility that Fackrell would have 7 sacks (or more) through 16 games let alone through 10.

Somewhere Fackrell's biggest fan Donzo is hopefully smiling because he was right and I was very, very wrong.

Anyone else need to say something about Kyler?

Most didn't like him when he was drafted. The only two I know that actually wanted him on draft day were @CWood21 and myself, but I'm sure there were at least a few others. 

He was inside my Top 60 in that draft class and I took a tremendous amount of heat for where I had him ranked. 

That being said, I didn't necessarily expect him to blossom like this in his 3rd season. He's always had the ability, the biggest question was temperament. For awhile it seemed like he was the Trevor Davis of the defense (so maybe there's hope yet for Davis). 

I wanted to draft him, just because he graded athletically high. I’ll say I thought he was worthless after last year. Kyler, you are pretty solid and are worth a second deal.

The 2016 class is looking pretty special between Clark, Martinez, and Fackrell. 2 maybe 2018 pro bowlers and a good starter. Best class in a long time 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyThing said:

No one on this board has been more critical of #51 than me.

To say his 2018 play is a "surprise" would be a vast, vast understatement because I never entertained the possibility that Fackrell would have 7 sacks (or more) through 16 games let alone through 10.

Somewhere Fackrell's biggest fan Donzo is hopefully smiling because he was right and I was very, very wrong.

Anyone else need to say something about Kyler?

Never admit donzo is right.  Ever again please.  Thank you.

Archived