Week 11 Post-Game: Packers 24 Seahawks 27

Packer_ESP

6 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

The odds were in favor of going for two. It took a miracle catch to even get in that position.  But even without considering that decision, there are enough other poor decisions to make a determination that game management is not one of MM's strengths.

Agree with your overarching point. 

Ian Rapoport:

The Packers lost two starters in their brutal loss to the Seahawks on Thursday. Along with TE Jimmy Graham (broken thumb), source said DE Mike Daniels is out a few weeks with a foot injury. He saw Dr. Robert Anderson and will get a timeline when he returns from the weekend off.

38 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport:

The Packers lost two starters in their brutal loss to the Seahawks on Thursday. Along with TE Jimmy Graham (broken thumb), source said DE Mike Daniels is out a few weeks with a foot injury. He saw Dr. Robert Anderson and will get a timeline when he returns from the weekend off.

Ouch. This is really bad news. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Clark-Adams-Lowry-Lancaster

Clay-Gilbert-Fackrell

Martinez-Jones-Burks-Crawford-Morrison-Toomer

Alexander-Jackson-Brown

Tramon-Greene-Campbell

Assuming we get no one back.

What a tremendous pile of trash.

There are a few diamonds in the coal yard: Clark, Fackrell, Martinez, Alexander, Jones, Jackson, and I'll even throw in Tramon. But that's only 7. Leaves 4 holes in the dike. My optimism is waning. Minnesota may put up 40. Without Graham and better WRs, and a shaky IOL, I don't see how we match that. 

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

Losing this game wouldn't be the worst thing to happen for those of you who are eager for a HC change this offseason...

No one is eager. I'm still trying to sort it out. See my post on another thread. For me it would be like taking my dog on his final trip to the vet. I loved the guy, but I knew it was time. And I had to be sure of that.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

There are a few diamonds in the coal yard: Clark, Fackrell, Martinez, Alexander, Jones, Jackson, and I'll even throw in Tramon. But that's only 7. Leaves 4 holes in the dike. My optimism is waning. Minnesota may put up 40. Without Graham and better WRs, and a shaky IOL, I don't see how we match that. 

At this point, describing anybody other than Clark and maybe Alexander as "Diamonds" is probably over stating things.

Archived