You Are In Control. Who Replaces McCarthy?

MacReady

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

I like Mike Pettine to be our HC and Bruce Arians to be our OC or Vice Versa.

Players like to play for them.

Is Bruce Arians an option?  I thought his heart condition is what led to his retirement. 

I posted this in another thread 

Moving on from MM is not an indication that he is necessarily a bad coach (or not a good coach, however you want to describe it).   BUT he may not be the right coach for GB in 2019 and beyond when paired with Aaron Rodgers.

I will throw out a older coach....Bruce Arians???

Thoughts on that one

Just now, incognito_man said:

Belichick or not interested.

Trade McCarthy for Belichick straight up after Brady retires this year.  Give Belichick 5 years with Rodgers.  Win 5 Super Bowls.  All the praise goes from Brady to Rodgers, Belichick overlooked as greatest head coach of all time. 

Squire12 "Moving on from MM is not an indication that he is necessarily a bad coach (or not a good coach, however you want to describe it).   BUT he may not be the right coach for GB in 2019 and beyond when paired with Aaron Rodgers."

Yup. Personnel decisions should be about fit. It's not about is a person is a good or bad coach/administrator. It's about fit. Is MM a good fit for Rodgers right now? IDK for sure, but the W-L results seem to indicate "no." Something has got to give.

Archived