You Are In Control. Who Replaces McCarthy?

MacReady

Just now, Howler said:
1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Just like Rodgers had final say on the QB coach change? Sure. 

But I think the dynamics have changed with McCarthy on his way out. 

I'm sure they will take Aaron's opinion with a grain of salt, but I think Gute makes sure he himself is comfortable with the coach over anyone else. 

1 minute ago, Howler said:

134 million dollars says otherwise. He has incredible leverage with that extension. 

To what? Demand a trade and refuse to play?

If Rodgers is going to sit out games with that contract because he doesn't like the new Head Coach and the Front Office is going to bow to those wishes, this team is well and truly lost. 

Just now, Howler said:

134 million dollars says otherwise. He has incredible leverage with that extension. 

The next coach, if successful, will be around longer than Rodgers will. Gute/Murphy are going to make this call. I doubt Favre had much, if any input on the McCarthy hire. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

To what? Demand a trade and refuse to play?

If Rodgers is going to sit out games with that contract because he doesn't like the new Head Coach and the Front Office is going to bow to those wishes, this team is well and truly lost. 

I think he will have input on the next HC. 

Just now, TheBitzMan said:

The next coach, if successful, will be around longer than Rodgers will. Gute/Murphy are going to make this call. I doubt Favre had much, if any input on the McCarthy hire. 

John Schneider recommended McCarthy to TT. He pushed him over the line.. 

Archived