This is our Moment

G08

19 minutes ago, 51to54 said:

I can probably give Fox some credit for this and I hated the Fox hiring.

Strategy and all that passed him by a while ago -- and I hated his guts for it -- but he helped to identify some quality players. 

16 hours ago, WindyCity said:

The Bears have the best coach in the division.

I cannot remember a time where that was true. That is such an advantage for the team.

I hate jumping to these conclusions so early, but Nagy has certainly proven he belongs as an NFL head coach.  He still has some things to improve on with his in game coaching, but as far as from a scheming and leadership perspective, he's a baws.

Bears definitely have the best overall coaching staff in the North.

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

I hate jumping to these conclusions so early, but Nagy has certainly proven he belongs as an NFL head coach.  He still has some things to improve on with his in game coaching, but as far as from a scheming and leadership perspective, he's a baws.

Bears definitely have the best overall coaching staff in the North.

To be fair, his only real competition in the NFC north is Zimmer, McCarthy and Patricia are hot garbage. 

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

That was good, but I think the Browns' one from the preseason is better 

You shut your whore mouth! 

Professionally staged and filmed. Bears one was candid public clips edited together by an amateur. Makes it much better.  Still I didn’t know the Browns one existed.  Admittedly takes away some of originality.  Still like Bears one better. 

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

I am taking way too much pleasure in reading the Packers board right now.

One of the mocks in there has a guy trying to fire McCarthy and hiring Lane ******* Kiffen as the HC.

My God that would put me in a state of bliss.

I'd love a burnt orange shirt with Kiffen's face in crosshairs, Killshot style. instead of 'x' over the eyes, but the Chicago 'C'

Archived