Week 11: Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2-1) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6) - Steelers get revenge?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

My care meter about this game is at about a 2. I’ll be at the game but going mostly for the beautiful weather.

Yeah, I’m probably not even going to watch the game this week again. Skipped the last two and they didn’t do anything in either of those to make me think I wouldn’t be wasting my time to tune in.

On 11/16/2018 at 11:47 AM, pwny said:

At this point, I hope we lose out and get a good draft pick. Not that Caldwell will make a good pick, but at least it gives me something to be excited about.

Lose out. Choose Bosa. Profit. 

On 11/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, .Buzz said:

Can't skip a game. Still get that excitement of football come Sunday morning. Did during the dark years, won't stop now.

They broke me. A decade of this is too much.

Plus I'm 30 years old now and watch football like an old man. No more pizza, wings and booze all game long. It's just....not fun when you know your team is going to find a way to be an embarrassment, even if they win.

42 minutes ago, pwny said:

Plus I'm 30 years old now and watch football like an old man. No more pizza, wings and booze all game long. It's just....not fun when you know your team is going to find a way to be an embarrassment, even if they win.

I get it. I just can't. I've tried to before and I just end up constantly score watching.

13 hours ago, pwny said:

try changing the order of operations.  Booze first - this will allow enough that the rest won't matter as much if at all. Just try it ;)

Archived