Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Saint

Week 11 GDT: Eagles (4-5) @ Saints (8-1)

Recommended Posts

You guys enjoying watching the best Saints team in franchise history? I sure am. Hopefully come Feb when we're champs we all look back and laugh at those first week reactions "Fire Payton" mostly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

You guys enjoying watching the best Saints team in franchise history? I sure am. Hopefully come Feb when we're champs we all look back and laugh at those first week reactions "Fire Payton" mostly. 

It's still a little hard to believe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the start of the season and how the defense was struggling, is crazy to believe we went 5-0 through that stretch. Not only that, but the defense has come alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm don't believe there is a team that can't beat us at the moment. With how we are playing, who? I think we could beat KC or Pitt in the Dome right now by two TDs, easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team is very consistent, and that's been the difference. Setting a franchise record for the most points scored in 3 games is impressive for a team that's used to setting offensive records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I polished off the bottle of victory whiskey I bought for this season. 

 

Too many wins, y’all. 

Edited by Dome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Chris Banjo is becoming the stud we all knew he would be xDxDxD

wasnt he the one that tipped the pass that Apple intercepted last week? Our special teams ace has been in on 3 turnovers the last 2 weeks lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ckoz24 said:

After the start of the season and how the defense was struggling, is crazy to believe we went 5-0 through that stretch. Not only that, but the defense has come alive.

Going 6-0 against the Redskins, Ravens, Vikings, Rams, Bengals, and Eagles is nuts. And most of those games were slaughters. Nobody wants to play this team right now...this team will win a Super Bowl if it can somehow pull off homefield advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd blowout I didn't get to watch.

Can you believe the don't watch American football in Italy? Stupid boot.

I'm stoked about this team.

It's actually looking like the next 6 games could be tougher than the last 6, oddly enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Going 6-0 against the Redskins, Ravens, Vikings, Rams, Bengals, and Eagles is nuts. And most of those games were slaughters. Nobody wants to play this team right now...this team will win a Super Bowl if it can somehow pull off homefield advantage. 

I remember predicting we were gonna go 5-1 in that stretch, I thought I was being optimistic lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

I remember predicting we were gonna go 5-1 in that stretch, I thought I was being optimistic lol.

Honestly...I was expecting 3-3. I thought that the week one loss to the Bucs was a death sentence to home field advantage because that 6 game stretch was so brutal. Still lots of work to be done, but this is the most confident that I’ve been of this team since 2009. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just keeping our guys healthy now.  Still a lot of games left before playoffs.  Landscape could change drastically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Malcolm Jenkins flipped off Payton after Kamara scored on him on the fade route lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with Carolina continuing to slip, we should be able to keep the division and, with all due respect to Chicago, the Bears won't be catching us for 2nd at worst. A first round bye would be huge: only one game in the dome before the NFC championship which could even be a home game too.

edit: just remembered how we managed to finish #2 at 10-6 in 2006, yet had to play in the wildcard at 13-3 in 2011. The NFL sometimes...

Edited by Fray32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×