The Untouchables

bucsfan333

In no order:

Godwin - on skill set alone is at worst a great number two option. Plus still low cap number now

Evans - money isn't bad for a number one, and unlike Odell he won't command two first which would make him moveable

OJ Howard - Skillset and the fact he's still on his rookie deal

JPP - because we haven't been able to cultivate an coach to develop a pass rusher through the draft or through free agency that has had the impact JPP had in just 9 games since Simeon.

Ali Marpet - recently signed o lineman that can basically play anywhere on the line.

Kwon - Misses the occasional tackle but mans the middle better than what's out there on the market

I'm good on everyone else, and that includes my boy LD54

2 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

In no order:

Godwin - on skill set alone is at worst a great number two option. Plus still low cap number now

Evans - money isn't bad for a number one, and unlike Odell he won't command two first which would make him moveable

OJ Howard - Skillset and the fact he's still on his rookie deal

JPP - because we haven't been able to cultivate an coach to develop a pass rusher through the draft or through free agency that has had the impact JPP had in just 9 games since Simeon.

Ali Marpet - recently signed o lineman that can basically play anywhere on the line.

Kwon - Misses the occasional tackle but mans the middle better than what's out there on the market

I'm good on everyone else, and that includes my boy LD54

LVD54 > Alexander. Alexander is AWFUL in zone coverage. David blows him away in that regard. David was way better than our fans think. We currently use him as a SLB and scheme our plays for Alexander. A new DC needs to scheme it for LVD like Schiano did. agreed with everyone on the list but that one.

Offense

Mike Evans - Even with his untimely drops, he's the best WR on our team and a top 10 WR in the NFL.

Chris Godwin - Our other WR1.

OJ Howard - He's gonna be in that Gronk tier soon.

Ali Marpet - Really the only positive about our oline. And with his dead money, he's gonna be here for a while.

Ryan Jensen - Contract. His $10M is guaranteed next year. 

Defense

JPP - The best pass rusher we've had since Simeon Rice.

Lavonte David - He's not been as good this year but I'd bet on him going forward. He's been a difference maker since day one.

Vita Vea - His contract keeps him here, even if you don't like what he brings to the table. I still like his potential. He's not gonna be anywhere near a Warren Sapp, but he could be a more athletic Casey Hampton type.

Carlton Davis - He's the only CB on the roster that's really shown anything worthwhile. He's probably a number two at worst, with the potential to be a number one.

Justin Evans - His contract is peanuts. He's flashed some all-star potential, even in our chaotic schemes. At worst, he's solid.

Kendell Beckwith - Again, another cheap af contract. At worst he's a starting SLB. At best, he's a starting MLB.

On the cusp:

Adam Humphries - He's one of the best slot WRs in the NFL. The only reason I didn't include him above is that $6-8M contract he deserves. But if we get a coach who can utilize him, I'd pay him.

Cameron Brate - He's got a case of the dropsies lately. But he's shown he can be a reliable target. Carrying two TEs seems unnecessary but, like Hump, the right offensive coach can make it worthwhile.

DJax - I like his "I hate to lose more than I like to win" cliche attitude. And he's still one of the most dangerous guys in the NFL with the ball in his hands or when he's running deep. But $10M is a lot of money for a second/third receiver. Especially with Godwin waiting to take over for a fraction of the cost.

Gerald McCoy - I wouldn't mind keeping him. We could do a whole helluva lot worse. But the chance to free up $14.5M and receive a draft pick is enticing.

Archived