Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Honestly though looking for mafia is smarter cause it gives us a higher chance of hitting a non town 

Unless pickle used his self protect and mafia knows it and that's why there wasn't a kill which would be lame lol 

Completely agree its just offputting being so against it. 

16 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

@Whicker why so against hunting zoe? I would prefer Mafia too but getting the SK wouldnt be the end of the world.

Because the only hit tonight belongs to the mafia. Zoe is even night. Killing mafia keeps anyone else from dying, let's Gopher get off an investigation, and essentially shuts Zoe out of the game. 

53 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can you tell me without a bazillion quotes why it has to be one of us two 

Because the last mafia member is the strongest one that Dome and Matts IMO would be reluctant to bus, especially since they bussed each other pretty hard. Squire and KOTN were both in danger of being lynched at various points due in part to Matts and Dome 

21 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

@Whicker why so against hunting zoe? I would prefer Mafia too but getting the SK wouldnt be the end of the world.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Because the only hit tonight belongs to the mafia. Zoe is even night. Killing mafia keeps anyone else from dying, let's Gopher get off an investigation, and essentially shuts Zoe out of the game. 

I agree with Whicker, finding mafia should be the priority.  

Archived