Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

@squire12 give me a reason not to vote for you 

Lyching me ensures that civs will lose.

2:1:1 after Mafia gets there night hit.   Which I would assume is you.  Each of SK and Mafia has a kill on N6, so even if the D6 lynch is correct, there is still a night kill and no protections in the game.  then it goes to 1:1 and tie votes means the only side with a night kill be in odd or even night will win.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

@squire12also give me your thoughts on every single player alive

Gopher -- Cleared investigator

Whicker -- 85% cleared vanilla civ, 15% chance to be the SK

KOTN -- Had some early issues with discrepancies in his explanations of his knowledge of the game.  Laid low for the most part.  Just about all of his votes have been on someone after another player placed a vote on them.  you can look at today as a prime example.  

BCB --  stayed out of a lot of the discussion, missed several key pieces of information on protections, night kills, etc.  His game feels very similar to the Gotham Mafia game that he won as mafia 

Mega Ron -- new player and very likely learning on the fly.  I actually don't think much coaching happens in chats, and I feel that Dome and Matts would have been easily able to sway him that the Dome false claim would be a good play.  

bcb is my biggest mafia read, but since keeping my vote on him would seal my lynch and a town loss, I switched to Mega Ron.

Pickle was all over squire yesterday and I trust his read as I agreed with most of what he was saying

Ron seems generally lost in the woods and if he's being coached to play dumb he's overdoing the hell out of it which I would think matts and dome would have talked him out of by now 

Eotn I didn't like day one as he seemed to have a lot of terminology down and I'm still not sold on his reasoning 

Whicker went after him after Raves was killed night two (Raves was after Eotn day one). It's not like town Whicker to push the easy trail lynches which is why I've been leaning non town Whicker since 

You're town

Archived