Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:
15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Whicker  On the nights that tk3 protected you, did you get any PM from James on you being protected or if there was a hit attempt on you?

No.

So you got no info from James that you were protected or if there was a hit attempt on you.

@bcb1213 @KOTN-93   Would Whicker be someone, as mafia, that would not use a hit N3?

My thinking is with the way Dome and Matts went with the false claim, they might also need a 3rd to sign off on it, or be willing enough to take such gambles that would be consistent with not using a N3 mafia hit. That has led to my (and tk3 before he was hit) effectively clearing Whicker as not mafia (and as bcb pointed out before, but still could have been the SK).

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@bcb1213  What was your thinking with this question?   Were you thinking that protect role could prevent other moves?

I already answered this 

But I wanted to see if I could catch him in a lie because we knew gopher investigated maif day one.  If he said everything then obviously he'd be lying but he ignored the question and without a cc I dropped it 

50 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Also bcb is not open to speed rounds in LYLO 

@James  I see no real need for a speed round either.  

If anyone has question for me, just ask.  I will be available early tomorrow morning, then will be busy at work  9-7 central time and only available for few minutes sporadically. 

Archived