Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

3 hours ago, Raves said:

@Pickle Rick why the hell did you hit me? 

Well that was where I ****ed up.  Game should have gone completely different if I didn't bail last second and change who I was hitting.

I told James I wanted to hit someone on Orca's line or Matts.  I was leaning Dome or Matts pretty strongly for their interactions and posts.  Then when Matts "started" the BW on the orca that made my decision for me. 

Then came your late vote change.  You had been clammering for kotn lynch all day and then when it was seconds from going down you switched to the orca. 

I felt that you could have been just trying to waste your vote on a mafia member all day and then bailed so he wasn't lynched (could have been the strongman the way you bailed).

I also felt like the convo the next day was gonna be lodr in trying to figure out why the helm you bailed and were you protecting kotn.  

Ultimately I felt that killing you would allow us to scum hunt the next day and possibly take out a mafia.  If you were mafia I felt that kotn had to be the strongman so that would be 2 found mafia ealy on.

Yeah I screwed up lol.  Live and learn.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well that was where I ****ed up.  Game should have gone completely different if I didn't bail last second and change who I was hitting.

I told James I wanted to hit someone on Orca's line or Matts.  I was leaning Dome or Matts pretty strongly for their interactions and posts.  Then when Matts "started" the BW on the orca that made my decision for me. 

Then came your late vote change.  You had been clammering for kotn lynch all day and then when it was seconds from going down you switched to the orca. 

I felt that you could have been just trying to waste your vote on a mafia member all day and then bailed so he wasn't lynched (could have been the strongman the way you bailed).

I also felt like the convo the next day was gonna be lodr in trying to figure out why the helm you bailed and were you protecting kotn.  

Ultimately I felt that killing you would allow us to scum hunt the next day and possibly take out a mafia.  If you were mafia I felt that kotn had to be the strongman so that would be 2 found mafia ealy on.

Yeah I screwed up lol.  Live and learn.

I only jumped because Orca jumped at the last minute making it looked like he was protecting you and since everyone had already left you and jumped on Orca I went there too because it almost felt like a scummy thing htat he did.

I messed up in not being neutral enough.

I was trying to kill mafia believing they'd be after me. I guess if the civs had chosen other targets then mafia would have known I was killing them off and actually would have gone for me.

Either way my blood lust wanted satisfied as I let too many civs live too long.

8 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I was trying to kill mafia believing they'd be after me. I guess if the civs had chosen other targets then mafia would have known I was killing them off and actually would have gone for me.

As a SK your goal should simply be to minimize your chances of death

Targeting mafia would be the correct move for MOST of the game, however all of the cleared civ on the board increased your risk of being lynched. So that kind of changed things for you.

typically though, you should try to balance power, and usually that means hitting a mafia if you can

14 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

For the best tips on how to play the SK role, just refer to “The burbs mafia” that was done not that long ago. 

Archived