Week 11: Another Battle for the Draft! Hooray!!! Tampa Bay Bucs @ New York Giants

Acgott

Probably the best single game I've seen the offense play in a good 3 years. The run game was rolling, Eli was on target, ball was spread all over, Oline was a brick wall. Probably has alot more to do with TB's worst ranked defense in points allowed per game...but you know what... it was encouraging to see what this offense could possibly be at some point in the near future.

10 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Probably the best single game I've seen the offense play in a good 3 years. The run game was rolling, Eli was on target, ball was spread all over, Oline was a brick wall. Probably has alot more to do with TB's worst ranked defense in points allowed per game...but you know what... it was encouraging to see what this offense could possibly be at some point in the near future.

Tampa bay is a bad team. They have no defense and their quarterbacks throw to the wrong team. But it was encouraging to see our offense when the offense line is winning battles. I think we may have found our guards in Hernandez and Brown.

11 hours ago, w4rrior723 said:

A Giants game day thread after a win... And only 3 posts. It's so sad how dead this forum is lol. 

It wasn’t exactly hopping even when we won in 2007 and 2011.  The NFL is a product, and when the product stinks, like the Giants have in the past several years, people will turn to other forms of entertainment.  There have been several games this season where I didn’t bother staying up to finish watching the game, whereas in previous years I’d even get excited for preseason games. Part of it also is growing up and changes in priorities ( career, house, relationship ).  I don’t have time or interest to have page long discussions defending Eli and the Giants anymore. I’ve become a much more casual fan (booo, I know).  It is interesting to see the Browns forum so active though

On 11/19/2018 at 5:08 AM, Gmen said:

It wasn’t exactly hopping even when we won in 2007 and 2011.  The NFL is a product, and when the product stinks, like the Giants have in the past several years, people will turn to other forms of entertainment.  There have been several games this season where I didn’t bother staying up to finish watching the game, whereas in previous years I’d even get excited for preseason games. Part of it also is growing up and changes in priorities ( career, house, relationship ).  I don’t have time or interest to have page long discussions defending Eli and the Giants anymore. I’ve become a much more casual fan (booo, I know).  It is interesting to see the Browns forum so active though

Yea, moving to the west coast didn't help with watching the NFL.  Game times are odd, don't get to watch the teams you probably want to watch, then you add in growing up, relationships, yadda yadda and well...driving 20+ minutes to watch NFL games all Sunday is...meh at best.  Also, fantasy baseball > fantasy football

2 hours ago, GmenSeattle said:

Yea, moving to the west coast didn't help with watching the NFL.  Game times are odd, don't get to watch the teams you probably want to watch, then you add in growing up, relationships, yadda yadda and well...driving 20+ minutes to watch NFL games all Sunday is...meh at best.  Also, fantasy baseball > fantasy football

Game times are the best here. I can wake up, watch the Giants are 10AM. Sunday brunch football! After that I have a full day ahead. Primetime games don't go to midnight. Only issues are the weekday games that start at 530, but I can watch most of that when I get home.

Fantasy baseball is terrible.

I was stationed in Colorado for 4 years back when I was in the Army and they had the perfect game times. 11 and 2 and the prime time games were early enough to catch the entire thing without having to drag yourself out of the bed at 4am for PT. I'd move back there in a heartbeat. Loved it there, perfect weather and the people were awesome.

Archived