Preseason Week 2: Jets vs Lions

Webmaster

I didn't see a GDT for tonight's game.   Who's watching this game tonight?

@Bobby816 @doumeyer @Jag68Sid87 @Jetsfandan423 @NewAge @NJerseypaint @rickyt31 @Sapo28 @xenajets @GreenShore @Jetfan66 @Bianconero @Rich51 @Dr.O @rdelaney89 @ekill08x

What players are you hoping to see good things from?  Any rookies or position battles that could be interesting tonight?

Il watch the game tomorrow at a more convenient time but looking forward to seeing our young guys again. I hope Hack gets plenty of snaps too. Still can't get excited for this year though. Feel really bummed. Even though last year was poor we began the year expecting to be in the playoffs. This year we expect a top three pick in the draft lol. 

I 'm getting it on NFL Network at 2AM Monday. We get no respect lol

Looking forward to seeing if Hackenberg gets to throw downfield and if we can keep the sacks coming. I really hope Greene and Nunn has our DLine and OLBs playing at a high level.

I'll peep just for a few players through this TV hack program. I probably won't be watching much this season unless we're a competitive team. We get NFC South games down here, it's a fun division to watch. Since 2000, they all have been to the Superbowl and they all have good QBs.

I did love the energy the defense showed last game. I want to see if they keep it up against the real teams.

58 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I planned my day around watching tonight and I can't wait

Hopefully we see Adams do more and Hack throw the ball more than 10 yards

Yea I am making sure I'm home for the game too. I want to see them open Hack up a little. Looking forward to the safeties and if the defense can constantly generate pressure. I hope Hack can come away with a TD because I think if it happens early that will be a nice confidence booster.

Smaller side note I'd like to see how Bowles coaches, how the players body language looks, and if the DL does sprints down the field again during TOs. I guess chemistry is what I'd like to see.

1 hour ago, rdelaney89 said:

Yea I am making sure I'm home for the game too. I want to see them open Hack up a little. Looking forward to the safeties and if the defense can constantly generate pressure. I hope Hack can come away with a TD because I think if it happens early that will be a nice confidence booster.

Smaller side note I'd like to see how Bowles coaches, how the players body language looks, and if the DL does sprints down the field again during TOs. I guess chemistry is what I'd like to see.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I wanted us to draft Adams

He is basically our game-day coach because Bowles can't even get a puppy to wag his tail

2 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Hopefully Hackenberg shines tonight.  I've never been a fan, but I hope i'm dead wrong and anything would be better than watching a 38 year old QB play in what will already be most likely a lost season.

I'd be surprised if we don't give Hack the chance that Clausen got with the Panthers. The coaching staff will want to know what we have with him prior to drafting a QB round 1 and especially if we are considering trading up to #1

Archived