Baltimore fans: How will you remember Flacco?

Elky

19 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

You watch your mouth! :(

And Flacco will go down as the Greatest Ravens QB of all-time and I'll be there for his Ring of Honor induction!

Hope not lol. I hope every successive QB outperforms the previous one. All I want is rings. 

LOLofthering_medium.gif

200.gif

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Hope not lol. I hope every successive QB outperforms the previous one. All I want is rings. 

LOLofthering_medium.gif

200.gif

Well, that goes without saying, but at the current moment he is the Greatest of all-time.

Hopefully Lamar picks up where Prime Flacco left off with multiple playoff games and AFC Champ games. With a Superbowl or 10 mixed in. Absolutely.

Flacco will go down as the current most successful Ravens QB of all-time, but that's because there's hardly any competition for him. I would hope that title doesn't stand for very long because otherwise it means we're not going to be a very successful franchise.

It's like how Torrey Smith is our most successful WR of all time.

EDIT: If you want to see some BAD Joe Flacco takes, look at the FieldGulls twitter posts from today. It's god awful.

5 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

That little quote embodies everything I feel about Joe Flacco. Never had this level of success until he showed up. And it boggles my mind how a fanbase who had to endure such fraudulence couldn't see when they had a decent player on the field. Is Flacco Thomas "Venom" Brady or Peyton Manning? No, but he was still a winner and a decent one at that. And as his biggest fan, I'll forever be grateful. I could've got stuck with Matt Ryan or worse. 

Thanks Ozzie! You're the real MVP!

2 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

That little quote embodies everything I feel about Joe Flacco. Never had this level of success until he showed up. And it boggles my mind how a fanbase who had to endure such fraudulence couldn't see when they had a decent player on the field. Is Flacco Thomas "Venom" Brady or Peyton Manning? No, but he was still a winner and a decent one at that. And as his biggest fan, I'll forever be grateful. I could've got stuck with Matt Ryan or worse. 

Thanks Ozzie! You're the real MVP!

For how bad everyone seem to think Flacco was/is, it is incredible how much success he had, especially when people have to go lengths to defend the players he had around him. Joe was for 10 years a quarterback you could win with in the regular season and then became a really good quarterback in the playoffs. Several quarterbacks in the league are QB's you can win with, but none of them became the player Flacco was in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

For how bad everyone seem to think Flacco was/is, it is incredible how much success he had, especially when people have to go lengths to defend the players he had around him. Joe was for 10 years a quarterback you could win with in the regular season and then became a really good quarterback in the playoffs. Several quarterbacks in the league are QB's you can win with, but none of them became the player Flacco was in the playoffs.

Playoff Flacco was out of this world. Not going to lie, I definitely wanted to see his swan song with Playoff Flacco rolling out. Wasn't meant to be. 

could be he was injured a lot those last years and that limited his abilities, but when i remember Flacco after that unbelieveable playoff run he'll forever be stuck in my mind as being the totally errant passer who lacked pocket awareness, was always good for an INT some rookies do not throw and had the footwork of a rookie, only to show the complete opposite the next game. inconsistent is the perfect word to me i guess.

10 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Playoff Flacco was out of this world. Not going to lie, I definitely wanted to see his swan song with Playoff Flacco rolling out. Wasn't meant to be. 

Might still happen. I think the coaches would be smart to insert Flacco into games at the QB spot to keep defenses having to gameplan to try and stop him as well. It would actually be pretty dope if we innovated enough to have a base offense where we lined Flacco and Lamar up into a sort of double wildcat where either QB could have the ball snapped to them. Or maybe something somewhat more simple where we lineup Lamar into a Pistol set with Flacco to his left and Montgomery to his right. We could hand throw a sweep to Flacco where he would lineup to launch a bomb to John Brown. Or Lamar could run option right. Then we could really get dumb and have Flacco be the RB on the option. Would be great. 😆

• 2 weeks later...

Archived