2020 Draft

Humble_Beast

On 11/16/2018 at 4:48 PM, Humble_Beast said:

what Unit looks to the the early strength of 2020 NFL Draft?

year of the RB or QB?

Can't we have both?  If Haskins stays (and man, he'd be so much better off staying another year, jumping to the NFL after 1 season is going to be painful if he goes that route), that's 4 QB's in the mix.  RB is just ridiculously deep.

Alabama might dominate the top 5 picks with Tua (obviously the current favorite to go No. 1 overall with his performances at QB) and Jerry Jeudy, who's been a beast. Jeudy has a chance to be the next great wide receiver prospect, of a caliber we haven't seen since Amari Cooper (also Alabama) and Julio (again, Alabama) and AJ Green.

Fromm could end up leapfrogging Tagovailoa as QB1 if he has a monster senior year, and Eason's the dark horse right now that I think a lot of scouts still like but obviously haven't been able to see much of.

Of course Tua Tagovailoa is probably the top pick overall, but not sure the QB group is that deep or that Fromm is this lock super high pick.  Especially if Eason plays well or if Ehlinger keeps progressing.  Grant Delpit is a top 5 pick I feel all day also potentially.

These lists only include current RS FR players, SOPH players or a few RS SOPH players.  A few RS SOPH players I did not include because I assume they are going out for the draft this up coming year.

RB: Obviously is a super strong group and now with McFarland into it as well.  A few potential stars no doubt and is probably the strongest position in the draft possibly

Jonathan Taylor Wisconsin
De'Andre Swift Georgia
Najee Harris Alabama
AJ Dillion Boston College
JK Dobbins Ohio State
Anthony McFarland Maryland RS
 FR
Travis Etienne Clemson
Kylin Hill Miss State
Trey Sermon Oklahoma
Eno Benjamin Arizona State
DeeJay Dallas Miami FL

WR: Underrated group, have some big time players especially the top few and some sleepers below them.  A lot of depth there potentially.  No doubt could have four possible 1st rounders in this group or more.

Jerry Jeudy Alabama
Tee Higgins Clemson
CeeDee Lamb Oklahoma
Greg Dortch Wake Forest RS
Laviska Shenault Jr. Colorado
Henry Ruggs III Alabama
Tylan Wallace Ok State
Donovan People-Jones Michigan
Kadarius Toney Florida
Jeff Thomas Miami FL
Tyler Vaughns USC RS
Lynn Bowden Jr Kentucky
TJ Vasher Texas Tech RS
Devonta Smith Alabama
Amari Rodgers Clemson
Dez Fitzpatrick Louisville
Danny Davis III Wisconsin

DE: Do not forget about these guys, a lot of SOPH DE talent with some fine players possibly.  Long lean guys who can bend the edge and get real consistent pressure on the QB.

AJ Epenesa Iowa
Nick Coe Auburn RS
Yetur Gross-Matos Penn State
Chase Young Ohio State
Jonathan Gavin Miami FL
Bobby Roundtree Illinois
Joshua Kaindoh Florida State
K'Lavon Chaisson LSU
Big Kat Bryant Auburn

12 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Alabama might dominate the top 5 picks with Tua (obviously the current favorite to go No. 1 overall with his performances at QB) and Jerry Jeudy, who's been a beast. Jeudy has a chance to be the next great wide receiver prospect, of a caliber we haven't seen since Amari Cooper (also Alabama) and Julio (again, Alabama) and AJ Green.

Fromm could end up leapfrogging Tagovailoa as QB1 if he has a monster senior year, and Eason's the dark horse right now that I think a lot of scouts still like but obviously haven't been able to see much of.

I don't think Fromm has the tools to go 1st round, let alone #1 overall.

6 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I don't think Fromm has the tools to go 1st round, let alone #1 overall.

2 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

Dude is Georgia’s own AJ McCarron. Some see it, but clueless as to why others don’t see it yet.

To be honest I haven't watched too much of Fromm, I've just read some things and looked at the stat sheets and watched a couple games. I think a lot of NFL teams might end up disagreeing though.

On 11/20/2018 at 3:23 PM, AlNFL19 said:

To be honest I haven't watched too much of Fromm, I've just read some things and looked at the stat sheets and watched a couple games. I think a lot of NFL teams might end up disagreeing though.

I personally like Jake Fromm. I see a bigger, more athletic Andy Dalton. I think teams will value his football IQ and coolness under pressure and consider him a 1st round guy at the least.

On 2018-11-19 at 10:51 PM, AlNFL19 said:

Fromm should be benched for Fields who is more talented QB. Fromm looks like a 2nd Rd pick and Kirby Smart should learn from Saban and put the more talented QB in the starting lineup

Archived