2020 Draft

Humble_Beast

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You think Justin Fields gonna get the start next season? Possible...

I'm confident he is. He's the better QB, ranked #2 overall in last year HS class. He was neck and neck with Trevor Lawrence in their HS for best player overall not just QB. I think he's a special talent and Georgia know this. Hes way more talented than Fromm, he'll bring more elements to the game 

21 hours ago, ET80 said:

I personally like Jake Fromm. I see a bigger, more athletic Andy Dalton. I think teams will value his football IQ and coolness under pressure and consider him a 1st round guy at the least.

I think Fromm is terrible. I'd be surprised if he gets taken before the 4th round. 

• 1 month later...

I will say that Fromm was very good vs. Bama...but man, he's struggled tonight vs. Texas.    It's not all on him, but he's missed 4-5 throws that you have to make in the NFL.  

One game doesn't kill a kid's draft stock, but it's been one of his worst games in his career.   

On 1/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, Broncofan said:

I will say that Fromm was very good vs. Bama...but man, he's struggled tonight vs. Texas.    It's not all on him, but he's missed 4-5 throws that you have to make in the NFL.  

One game doesn't kill a kid's draft stock, but it's been one of his worst games in his career.   

He will be good

38 minutes ago, Classic said:

Looks like a future bronco to me 

Nope they are going to mess up and take Grier this year to sit behind Keenum. Then give him a two year stint after that before addressing the QB need again. And Grier will spend the final year of his rookie contract as a backup. Grier will then get a chance on a one or two year deal elsewhere as a backup and be out of the league in five to six years.

Archived