Name Changers

Dome

6 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i wouldn't, but i have a name that starts a discussion about it every time i introduce myself, so i get why you'd wanna 

I want to know...PM me.

Anywho, I've never considered changing my name. My last name, which most of you know by now due to my old SN here, is rather unique so I found no reason to change it. I also don't really hate my first name despite the fact that, for some reason, when I say it, it gets repeated to me as "Brian" lol. 

The only stories I have of using different names is when I would travel around during college. Didn't want people randomly Facebooking me that I would never see again nor did I want random hookups from states 100s to 1000s of miles away to locate me lol. Made for fun times. Also allowed for rather extensive stories/backgrounds to be made up. Was pretty awesome.

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My sister, the tremendous goofball, changed her last name to the same last name her husband has 😂

Is it a bad last name? Or are you just too nuskool for that 

We had a Peter Long and Chase Peters in my school lol. They should’ve changed their names 

40 minutes ago, Dome said:
44 minutes ago, beekay414 said:
7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i wouldn't, but i have a name that starts a discussion about it every time i introduce myself, so i get why you'd wanna 

I want to know...

Same @FinneasGage

first name is something from greek mythology. last name is something that a ufc fighter might have as a nickname. i have one of the most masculine names of all time lol. doesn't match my personality whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

first name is something from greek mythology. last name is something that a ufc fighter might have as a nickname. i have one of the most masculine names of all time lol. doesn't match my personality whatsoever. 

Find my inbox, hombre

All I take from this is your name is Hades Black Beast lol or the Notorious Zeus.

Had a guy switch his name from Charlie to Chaz, as he tried to fit some weird christian punk rock thing.

We still call him Charlie. I call him Char Char, because he has hated it since Pokemon came out.

Edit - Also for some reason any time I meet someone and introduce myself they always go, "Shawn?"

No you sumbitch, Shane. Ugh.

Archived