Growing sense Packers move on from Mike McCarthy End of Season

Nick_gb

Just now, Slinky said:

Just when I thought you could get any more ridiculous with your posts, you go and do this. Bravo, bravo. 

What is ridiculous?  I really want to know what's ridiculous about stating facts. 

Are you saying the facts are ridiculous?  Are the facts incorrect? 

I'm suggesting McCarthy has shown he can win with quarterbacks other teams/coaches can't win with. 

The facts and winning percentage back this up.  So where's the ridiculousness?  I'd really like to know. 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Multiple games = 6-10-1

Mac isn't crap without Rodgers. 

Wins 36 percent of his games with Tolzien, Wallace, Flynn and Hundley starting. 

Please list another head coach who could win 36% of their games with those 4 quarterbacks.  I'd really like to see your list. 

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's amazing that I believe McCarthy has a 36.11 winning percentage with Flynn, Tolzien, Wallace and Hundley while those 4  quarterbacks have a 25 percent winning percentage when starting for other teams? 

It's amazing to believe in facts?  Huh.  Amazing. 

Congratulations, he was crap with crap this making him still...crap? Nice.

You go ahead and keep believing we're better off without our "diva" QB tho and keep refusing to believe our head coach isn't one himself. "Highly successful NFL coach."

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wins 36 percent of his games with Tolzien, Wallace, Flynn and Hundley starting. 

Please list another head coach who could win 36% of their games with those 4 quarterbacks.  I'd really like to see your list. 

Yes, let's post hypotheticals all day so you can hypothetically know better which is what you love to do.

Love that you ignored Packerraymond the other day when he brought up that Mac was the OC for the worst offense in football when we hired him. Could only imagine what you'd say to that if someone suggested we hire Jeremy Bates or whoever the Bills OC is.

But alas keep living in the Outhouse is always right fantasy land you love to dwell in.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Congratulations, he was crap with crap this making him still...crap? Nice.

You gonna offer anything relevant to this discussion or keep hurling whining, derogatory and insulting posts?

Because there's a lot to suggest McCarthy isn't, in fact, crap. 

If you remove untimely fumbles, stupid special teams and bad passes from his QB, this team is 8-1. 

This team has not been outmatched nor out-coached by a single team this year with the exception of the Redskins. 

You're looking for a scapegoat, and your hatred of McCarthy is blinding you to the fact that the Packers have been in every single game this year.  Every single one.  You would be screaming at your television for the Patriots to fire Belichick after that Titans game if you were a Patriots fan.  McCarthy hasn't looked that outmatched in a game since Gunter, Hawkins and Randall were our only healthy corners, and one of them wasn't even healthy. 

Love that you ignored Packerraymond the other day when he brought up that Mac was the OC for the worst offense in football when we hired him.

Love that you ignore Pickett, Rookie Alex Smith, Ken Dorsey, Tim Rattay started games for the Niners that year.
That Gore was a rookie, and the starting RB was Barlow.
That the receivers were Arnaz Battle, Otis Amey, Brandon Lloyd, Rasheed Marshall, Jason McCaddley and Johnnie Morton.
That the tight ends were Billy Bajema, Eric Johnson and Steve Bush.
That the OL was a rookie David Baas, Anthony Clement, Kwame Harris, Eric Heitman, Jeremy Newberry, Adam Snyder and Justin Smiley.

Love that you're continuing to neglect that McCarthy has coached teams above their talent level. 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You gonna offer anything relevant to this discussion or keep hurling whining, derogatory and insulting posts?

Because there's a lot to suggest McCarthy isn't, in fact, crap. 

If you remove untimely fumbles, stupid special teams and bad passes from his QB, this team is 8-1. 

This team has not been outmatched nor out-coached by a single team this year with the exception of the Redskins. 

You're looking for a scapegoat, and your hatred of McCarthy is blinding you to the fact that the Packers have been in every single game this year.  Every single one.  You would be screaming at your television for the Patriots to fire Belichick after that Titans game if you were a Patriots fan.  McCarthy hasn't looked that outmatched in a game since Gunter, Hawkins and Randall were our only healthy corners, and one of them wasn't even healthy. 

I'm looking for a scapegoat? You're the one removing a **** ton of parameters to inflate your stance here, not me.

I wonder what you could do with a HoF QB...hmm.

OH RIGHT that HoF QB is the problem! Duh, stupid me!

Well as I've already shown, McCarthy is better with bad quarterbacks than Belichick is. 

Additionally, McCarthy had a HoF QB who fumbled twice in the Lions territory, leading to 10 points. 
Rodgers also missed an easy third down completion in Seattle. 

McCarthy didn't coach Rodgers to contribute to those two losses. 

I really think you should just stop responding to me.  You clearly don't want to have an actual discussion on it. 

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Well as I've already shown, McCarthy is better with bad quarterbacks than Belichick is. 

Additionally, McCarthy had a HoF QB who fumbled twice in the Lions territory, leading to 10 points. 
Rodgers also missed an easy third down completion in Seattle. 

McCarthy didn't coach Rodgers to contribute to those two losses. 

I really think you should just stop responding to me.  You clearly don't want to have an actual discussion on it. 

McCarthy chose not to challenge a clear incompletion because he was afraid of losing his timeout. McCarthy then punted with 4 minutes left in the same game. Trust me, my friend, McCarthy is just as to blame for that loss as Aaron Rodgers. Your inability to see it is what baffles people. You ALWAYS have something to deflect blame from McCarthy despite his routine ineptitude in game management/game flow. 

McCarthy chose not to challenge a clear incompletion because he was afraid of losing his timeout. McCarthy then punted with 4 minutes left in the same game.

The punt was a bad call.  The lack of a challenge was not.  Are you suggesting that Seattle played an angle of an incompletion on the big screen in a crucial moment for the head coach to see so that he could challenge it?  Do you really think that?  Do you think McCarthy had access to the video we had access to?

Even the video fans had access to didn't show the clear incompletion angle until well after the next play had been run. 

You putting that on McCarthy is inexcusable when you're trying to act like I'm deflecting blame. 

You ALWAYS have something to deflect blame from McCarthy despite his routine ineptitude in game management/game flow. 

And you always have something to place blame onto McCarthy.  I really don't get how you don't get you are doing

LITERALLY

the same thing I'm doing, except with the opposite opinion.  That is

LITERALLY

how debates work.  The only difference right now is that I am offering factual and statistical points to show that McCarthy has not been to blame for half of our losses this year when you're only accusing me of deflecting. 

30 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Love that you ignore Pickett, Rookie Alex Smith, Ken Dorsey, Tim Rattay started games for the Niners that year.
That Gore was a rookie, and the starting RB was Barlow.
That the receivers were Arnaz Battle, Otis Amey, Brandon Lloyd, Rasheed Marshall, Jason McCaddley and Johnnie Morton.
That the tight ends were Billy Bajema, Eric Johnson and Steve Bush.
That the OL was a rookie David Baas, Anthony Clement, Kwame Harris, Eric Heitman, Jeremy Newberry, Adam Snyder and Justin Smiley.

Love that you're continuing to neglect that McCarthy has coached teams above their talent level. 

So, McCarthy is a good coach when he has an MVP QB who is playing at an MVP level. 

If it weren't for Rodgers, he would've been in the unemployment line long ago. 

Archived