Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

I don't know what you're arguing - I just said you could blame TT or whoever may have been in charge at the time. No one knows who that might have been if true

I clearly must have misunderstood. A bit riled up as there are a lot of asinine takes coming out across the fan spectrum tonight.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

This is one of those nonsense stats where someone goes to look for something, changes a couple parameters along the way to make it look like something they want, meanwhile losing all meaningfulness.

Now it's not a lie, just meaningless ? Let me know when you decide

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Now it's not a lie, just meaningless ? Let me know when you decide

I never said anything was a lie 😂

You just changed your narrative from "good team" to "winning record" mid-topic and I pointed it out. Those are two very different things. Using "winning record" is one of those parameter adjustments someone made along the way to eliminate counter examples like the bears game to make the stat more shocking (and also more meaningless).

I'm always a fan of science and altering data midway through a point for effect nauseates me.

Just now, incognito_man said:

I never said anything was a lie 😂

You just changed your narrative from "good team" to "winning record" mid-topic and I pointed it out. Those are two very different things. Using "winning record" is one of those parameter adjustments someone made along the way to eliminate counter examples like the bears game to make the stat more shocking (and also more meaningless).

I'm always a fan of science and altering data midway through a point for effect nauseates me.

I didn't change a thing - the link is the same as when I posted it the first time. 

Archived