Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Not trying to sound like a **** or anything, and I don't like cosplaying or any of that kind of stuff Daniels likes so I'm not defending it or anything, I just thought my thought was funny.

I would pay you 50 dollars to walk up to Mike Daniels and make fun of his cosplaying to his face. 

DJcR1FJXkAA8Wxf.jpg

Whoever made this is awesome tho

New GM last year, and coach on the hot seat this year. It feels more and more history is going to repeat itself, and Gute is going to find his new head coach this offseason. I haven't given up, but nothing about this season has felt consistent or like you could build on it. We have some talent, but it isn't producing results. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

chip and a chair.

yes, i would prefer to get into the playoffs rather than not making it in

Normally I’d agree with this but if we make the playoffs, MM’s chances to return are much higher and I’m beyond over him. Guess we’ll just have to see how the season plays out and if we can somehow put it all together in time. 

6 minutes ago, Howler said:

I'm greedy. I want Mac gone and a higher pick. Don't want Rodgers hurt tho. Hope he finishes the season in one piece.

im greedier. i want a super bowl

and i dont care what slim odds there are, as long as its possible i dont care about other alternatives

Archived