Browns interviewing Rice for HC job

Matts4313

I don't know ... I'm starting to think Condolezza Rice is actually an interesting candidate and may be the person to turn the Browns around.

She played a pivotal role coordinating and leading men to believe in "WMDs."

She likely could get locker room to believe anything and she'll be good at deceiving the other team as well.

I still have Bill Cowher and Eric Taylor at the top of my Browns coach wish-list, but Rice is a lot higher on my list now that I've thought it through.

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I don't know ... I'm starting to think Condolezza Rice is actually an interesting candidate and may be the person to turn the Browns around.

She likely could get locker room to believe anything and she'll be good at deceiving the other team as well.

I still have Bill Cowher and Eric Taylor at the top of my Browns coach wish-list, but Rice is a lot higher on my list now that I've thought it through.

The downside is that the 1 week road trips may last 12 years.

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The downside is that the 1 week road trips may last 12 years.

Or never really end even...

Noted. Good point. I'll take it into consideration.

Accordingly,I've dropped her two more spots down my Browns HC wish-list just below Ace Ventura Pet Detective (He saved a Franchise from major scandal; restoring it to its former glory). Now she's on the list just above Maximus Decimus Meridius (A man that can lead us on a glorious run to the Super Bowl but will likely be a one and done candidate that we have replace after 1 year due to his retiring permanently for health reasons. He'll live on in fond memories of the people.).

This is truly a coaching search for the ages...

13 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Well arent you just ****ing hilarious.

Archived