Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Glad to see the Steelers are pulling their annual lose to a crap team on the road in the regular season under Tomlin. Glad I put money down on the Jags. FYI, anyone who is smart will put money on the Raiders in two weeks as well.

I don't know about that.

The Raiders are expansion team level bad. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Glad to see the Steelers are pulling their annual lose to a crap team on the road in the regular season under Tomlin. Glad I put money down on the Jags. FYI, anyone who is smart will put money on the Raiders in two weeks as well.

While I agree in general, the Jags arent really a crap team IMO.     They still have plenty of talent on defense and they match up very well with us.

I think Ben just has the yips vs the Jags because of how past games vs them have went starting from early in his career.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

I'm likely wrong but I want to say there was a Sunday years ago where every unfavored team won except for like the SNF game. I want to say it was when the Browns beat either the Pats or the Saints

Well Browns have beat the brakes off the Saints twice, so that's probably it.

1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

Denver next week might be more reasonable to pick against Pittsburgh.

That one too.

Denver and Oakland we never play well against on the road....even when we are the better team.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

I don't know about that.

The Raiders are expansion team level bad. 

If you're going to put money on a Steeler opponent, the Broncos next week would be a better bet. I mean, Denver IS a hard place to win at. Texans/Rams/Chiefs barely escaped Mile High.

8 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

This has been a bizarro NFL Sunday.

The way things are going, I could see one of the Chargers/Saints losing later.

(I wouldn't consider MIN/CHI or KC/LAR an upset regardless of who wins)

Yea I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we lose.

Archived