Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I hope there are questionable calls tomorrow. I hope the refs totally screw the Chiefs. A W is a W. I'll just be thankful it went our way and own it.

Yeah, questionable calls make you question victories until you lose a game you had a great chance to win (see Steelers/Patriots, 2017) ruined by a call.

Just now, MD4L said:

Yeah, questionable calls make you question victories until you lose a game you had a great chance to win (see Steelers/Patriots, 2017) ruined by a call.

The questionable calls went our way against the Vikings. I couldn't have admitted that right after the game, but I can certainly admit it now. Doesn't change the W. They went against us with the Saints. Doesn't change the L.

Just now, jrry32 said:

The questionable calls went our way against the Vikings. I couldn't have admitted that right after the game, but I can certainly admit it now. Doesn't change the W. They went against us with the Saints. Doesn't change the L.

All about the execution. Winning these type of games help playoff standings, get you a first round bye, and generally improve the likelihood of achieving something special. They have a very respectable team.

Archived