Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

9 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Oh my, that is some salt.

I agree with him. Like, I like when all the defenders that were on the field get involved but nowadays you have half an entire team getting involved. You have the ST guys coming out, the QB, all these people not even involved in the play. It's getting ridiculous.

Just now, Michael1976 said:

I think is most likely due to the fact that the Panther's kicker was having an off day, missed a previous xp and also missed a 34 yard fg earlier.

Thanks.  Didn't see the beginning of the game, only the last drive.  That makes more sense, but the Panthers kickers is pretty good in general.  I still would have trusted him enough to make the extra point and played for OT.  The play they called on the 2pt conversion seemed bad anyway.  Newton just sat in the pocket, had plenty of time and didn't even come close to completing the pass.  Should have probably at least had him on the move.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Okay, bud. I hope I never see you complaining about officiating.

It's all I do. You see, unlike you though, I acknowledge it both ways when terrible, just like I did earlier in the game. However, I don't pretend it had an impact on the outcome of the game when it didn't.

Just now, showtime said:

Thanks.  Didn't see the beginning of the game, only the last drive.  That makes more sense, but the Panthers kickers is pretty good in general.  I still would have trusted him enough to make the extra point and played for OT.  The play they called on the 2pt conversion seemed bad anyway.  Newton just sat in the pocket, had plenty of time and didn't even come close to completing the pass.  Should have probably at least had him on the move.

No problem.  As a Lions fan I'll take it, but it definitely was a bad play call on behalf of the Panthers. 

Archived