Week 11 GDT

Gannon12

I feel bad for a team if they pay Funchess #1 money.  I like him, he's great in the locker-room and a tough guy, not a bad player either.  But I wouldn't pay that much for him.  I hope if we can keep him, it's for cheap, but you never know with WRs nowadays.  Feels like they are all expensive.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I like Will Grier more than Herbert. Per the last point, when someone tells you you’re good enough at your job to make $20 million, I’m not sure how impactful that final point really is.

For some guys it is, particularly when you're aware that, barring an injury (and maybe even then - we still haven't seen the injury stuff really tested on QB's), you're going to get a Top 10 regardless (because until we hit another saturation point, we're going to see 2-3 QB's go in the Top 10 more years than not).

And I think Baker is causing people to overrate Will Grier tbh.  I'm not saying he's totally JAG but he's closer to Colt McCoy than Russell Wilson.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I feel bad for a team if they pay Funchess #1 money.  I like him, he's great in the locker-room and a tough guy, not a bad player either.  But I wouldn't pay that much for him.  I hope if we can keep him, it's for cheap, but you never know with WRs nowadays.  Feels like they are all expensive.

I think Funchess is the 6th best receiving option on the Panthers. 

Just now, The LBC said:

For some guys it is, particularly when you're aware that, barring an injury (and maybe even then - we still haven't seen the injury stuff really tested on QB's), you're going to get a Top 10 regardless (because until we hit another saturation point, we're going to see 2-3 QB's go in the Top 10 more years than not).

And I think Baker is causing people to overrate Will Grier tbh.  I'm not saying he's totally JAG but he's closer to Colt McCoy than Russell Wilson.

This is a relatively weak QB class (my opinion aside). Herbert has a much better chance this year then giving another 12 months of college passers to develop. 

I haven’t watch much of either guy but I trust a big 12 run and gun passer more than the dual threat passers of the Pac 12.

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

What’s up with all the train noises in Atlanta. Thought I would hear falcon screeches

Worried they'd trigger someone in the stadium who was once attacked by a flock of rabid pigeons?  Maybe it was Arthur Blank?

Just now, MD4L said:

This is a relatively weak QB class (my opinion aside). Herbert has a much better chance this year then giving another 12 months of college passers to develop. 

I haven’t watch much of either guy but I trust a big 12 run and gun passer more than the dual threat passers of the Pac 12.

No this is a weak QB class.  It's relatively weak if Herbert comes out and he's still someone that needs to sit a majority of Y1 and isn't a scheme-proof QB (which is ideally what you want).

Archived