Preseason Week 2 - Chiefs vs Bengals

Webmaster

24 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

https://youtu.be/-n6yQD8zD8k

every Mahomes pass

Saw his stat line and one of my buddies said he was great tonight. After watching that, I mean, he looked good physically and only made one inadvertent pass. Absolutely a lot to like there. But I didn't see him come off his first receiver on any of those plays except the scrambles when he threw it away. Not going to knock him for it at this stage of his career though. 

39 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Saw his stat line and one of my buddies said he was great tonight. After watching that, I mean, he looked good physically and only made one inadvertent pass. Absolutely a lot to like there. But I didn't see him come off his first receiver on any of those plays except the scrambles when he threw it away. Not going to knock him for it at this stage of his career though. 

But how many QBs can run away from a defender on a naked bootleg and throw a dart across there body with pinpoint accuracy?

7 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Had to work. Caught updates but it isn't the same.

Any one care to expand on this, particularly concerning non sterters.

J

I feel that even our depth could be starting on some other teams. Bailey is back, RNR has gotten even better, Logan is doing well, Jenkins and Thomas look to be good rotational guys, King looks better, and Kpassagnon is a good looking project. Oh and we still have Chris Jones and Roy Miller who haven't played yet this preseason. 

I expect whoever gets cut won't be out of work for long. 

6 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

I count at least 4 completions that were not to his first read, including the initial touchdown. Along with the scrambles where he went through progression and found nothing open. There were a number of first read plays, yes, but most of those were bubble screens (along with one slant) which we will always have a lot of in this offense given our personnel.

Archived