GB's and Clappers: Dallas at Dirty Birds

HDsportsfan

GB’s: Zeke and LVE both played outstanding. 

Clapper’s: Garrett and Linehan. 22 points (6 points through 3 quarters) against a defense who was ranked 29th in points allowed is pathetic. These 2 have done nothing to secure their futures IMO, still garbage!! 

GBs:
Zeke - Looked great. 
OL - Getting rid of Paul Alexander is paying off in spades. 
LVE - Stud.

SLappers - 

Chido - I think we may have a problem here. He's definitely taken a step backwards. 
Maher - His true colors are becoming more and more apparent. Going to be a real issue at some point.
Beasley - The easy TD drop nearly came back to haunt. 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I seriously the only one who remembers the pick 6 against the Redskins when we tried to push for points with seconds left in the half?

I remember,  but that would not stop me from trying again. That’s like saying that we should never run the ball again because we’ve fumbled it before.

GB.  - Zeke. LVE -Just copy paste here

DL - did a awesome job on short rotations

Dak -   He made some great throws only took two sacks 1 of them off of terrible route design and or mistake   Had a bad throw early but was on point afterwards and threw the ball very well on winning drive making perfect reads throws to Gallop and Beasley especially the Beasley throw where his throw actually helped Beasley not only get open but get more yards after the catch   Also have to give him full credit on run TD when he overpowered the tackler  

OL - A lot of running room didn’t allow much penetration   Almost didnt make this list as they still struggle with short yardage   Power blocking but that is just not who they are   

Clapper - our special teams still are really hurting us. Multiple short punts - gave up returns had one good punt with a a penalty to ruin it.  Out return game is non existent 

HM - Beasley don’t care how well he played after the bad drop of a perfect pass cost this team points 

play calling / wr.  I saw a lot of odd routes Be it the play call or WR running wrong routes but Dak had like zero chance opportunity to make throws 15-20 yards down field after the miss in the first drive of the game where he had a shot to get the ball to Gallop  

—////-

our kicker would have been on this list but making winning kick kept him off   He is not kicking the ball at all like he did in preseason and first 7 or so games 

dont understand hate for Awuzie he made a good play on the TD and other times against Jones He knocked the ball out Jones just did a amazing job or recatching it —-    Jones is like a top two WR in game and for a reason. Sometimes the best  in their position just find a way to make plays no matter what the D does

Archived