Redskins Smith breaks leg

Manny/Patrick

22 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Lol. Every time a QB gets injured "they should call Kap".  This will never end

Correct. It needs to stop. 

Bradford might be the right call here. And I know that @lavar703 is feeling like Nostradamus for pushing for us to get Mason Rudolph when he fell in the draft.

9 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

This is different, Kaep already knows how to replace Smith

The only people who keep screaming for Kaep are people who didn’t watch or care about football until the whole kneeling deal. He’s no longer an NFL QB. Let it go. 

35 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The only people who keep screaming for Kaep are people who didn’t watch or care about football until the whole kneeling deal. He’s no longer an NFL QB. Let it go. 

Relax, I think it was more of saying it because Kaep took over for Smith while on the 49ers. It was also a joke because everyone says call Kaep whenever a QB goes down. It was the most fitting comment to make. 

It's smart. It's a smart line, and a smart crowd will appreciate it. And I'm not going to dumb it down for some bonehead mass audience!!!

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah, all these people who did not watch or care about football before had FootballsFuture accounts ready to go in advance of the whole controversy.

"Let it go" so no one calls you on your nonsense? Yeah, forget it.

Archived