Fire Mike Groh

RBreezy

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Coming to you live from the Superdome. The offense is bland, predictable, and never ready when the game starts. Get rid of Groh.

Doug needs to go too. I mean all you really need to do to stop our offense is just use delayed blitzes they work like every time.

38 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

Last season will save Pederson, fairly or not (I think not as it is clear Reich was the real coach). Hopefully if it's another putrid season next year he is gone

if you are the best sales guy in one year at your job and then the next year you are a complete disaster and make the company look bad you usually get fired its stupid that doug would keep his job for past success when he clearly isnt good at his job.

One thing is driving me nuts...How in the he'll did this tea win a SB last year, beating the GOAT, with all the injuries they had including Wentz, Sproles, Hicks, Peters, etc

And then put this dreck on the field this year?

I find it so difficult to believe this underdog bunch rallied behind a QB that couldn't win a starting job on 3 other teams, including Philly, gets the ginger Jesus back and THIS is their best????

Huh.

15 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

One thing is driving me nuts...How in the he'll did this tea win a SB last year, beating the GOAT, with all the injuries they had including Wentz, Sproles, Hicks, Peters, etc

I find it so difficult to believe this underdog bunch rallied behind a QB that couldn't win a starting job on 3 other teams, including Philly, gets the ginger Jesus back and THIS is their best????

Huh.

seems like most of these guys spent the offseason patting themselves on the back and not trying to better their craft.

18 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Huh.

Because we have even more injuries then last year. From the Secondary to the OL to the DL to RB. It's not rocket science when you compare the Players Available and playing in that SB and what was on the field this past month.

Entirely different team, and it shows!

SB Offensive starters

*QB: Nick Foles
***RB: Jay Ajayi, (Blount, Clement)
WR: Alshon Jeffery
*******WR: Torrey Smith
WR: Nelson Agholor
TE: Zach Ertz
LT: Halapoulivaati Vaitai
***LG: Stefen Wisniewski
C: Jason Kelce
RG: Brandon Brooks
*RT: Lane Johnson

SB Defensive starters

LE: Brandon Graham
DT: Fletcher Cox
******DT: Timmy Jernigan
******RE: Vinny Curry
WLB: Nigel Bradham
******SLB: Mychal Kendricks
**CB: Jalen Mills
**CB: Ronald Darby
******CB: Patrick Robinson
******FS: Rodney McLeod
SS: Malcolm Jenkins

Just look at the Defense alone. There's only 4 Starters who are healthy/Eagles.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

SB Offensive starters

*QB: Nick Foles
***RB: Jay Ajayi, (Blount, Clement)
WR: Alshon Jeffery
*******WR: Torrey Smith
WR: Nelson Agholor
TE: Zach Ertz
LT: Halapoulivaati Vaitai
***LG: Stefen Wisniewski
C: Jason Kelce
RG: Brandon Brooks
*RT: Lane Johnson

SB Defensive starters

LE: Brandon Graham
DT: Fletcher Cox
******DT: Timmy Jernigan
******RE: Vinny Curry
WLB: Nigel Bradham
******SLB: Mychal Kendricks
**CB: Jalen Mills
**CB: Ronald Darby
******CB: Patrick Robinson
******FS: Rodney McLeod
SS: Malcolm Jenkins

Just look at the Defense alone. There's only 4 Starters who are healthy/Eagles.

I get the defensive woes, but 7 points??? You got Wentz, Jeffries, Ertz, Agholar, Matthews, Tate, Goddard, etc.

So Blount and Ajayi, and Foles tide all the way to the SB and best Tom Brady and the Pats, the only real dynasty left, with a bunch of back ups, but can't do ish now.

They went from worst in the division to SB champs in 1 year with a 2nd year HC, back up QB, and a host of other FA's and back ups, but suck now?

Got it. I always did like fiction.

Archived