Fire Mike Groh

RBreezy

4 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

So Blount and Ajayi, and Foles tide all the way to the SB and best Tom Brady and the Pats, the only real dynasty left, with a bunch of back ups, but can't do ish now.

They went from worst in the division to SB champs in 1 year with a 2nd year HC, back up QB, and a host of other FA's and back ups, but suck now?

Got it. I always did like fiction.

What's fictional about the #1 Offense in the league until Wentz got hurt (finished #3) with the best OL in the NFL and #3 Rush Offense not currently playing for the Eagles because of said injuries, FA and inadequate replacements?

This current Eagles team in 2018 is a shell of what we had last year.

Offensively the three Cs: coaching, competence and complacency are the biggest factors. Coaching because he should be adjusting his approach week to week and he's not. Lots of RPOs and straight shotgun passing. Last year we ran a multitude of variations of the trap play. This year doesn't have that surprise factor. Could be the injuries upfront, could be the new personnel. I was surprised by how many play action passes we ran without having really set up the run. 

Defensively: Attrition 

Surprised we haven't called for Fipp's head...no juice prior to the Saints game

On 11/21/2018 at 1:18 PM, nlesthought said:

Could be the injuries upfront, could be the new personnel. I was surprised by how many play action passes we ran without having really set up the run. 

There's not a single Defense or DC in the NFL , worried about the Eagles running the ball. Making Pederson's obsession with calling play action even more absurd.

It worked last year because We actually Ran the ball. Defenses might be even more fooled if we did Run the ball on those play actions.

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Just making sure everyone knows this is still a necessity.

eagles play calling and offense has looked better with Nick i think doug just is a better coach with Nick on the field.

With Nick its like oh every time a team shows this look if we call this we can score a touchdown.

with Carson its like oh run around until you find someone.

7 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

eagles play calling and offense has looked better with Nick i think doug just is a better coach with Nick on the field.

With Nick its like oh every time a team shows this look if we call this we can score a touchdown.

with Carson its like oh run around until you find someone.

Well Pederson is basically  Andy Reid.

You just described McNabb and every single Backup he had as a replacement. 

Stupid is as Stupid does!

Archived