• KJ making the most if his PT
  • Conely interception
  • Morrow making plays
  • Cabinda making plays

Bad:

???

Ugly:

????

I'm not really a negative person after a W! 

As good as snapping the losing streak feels, I'd say the Cardinals awful play was more decisive in the outcome of this game than anything we did. They had bad turnovers, ridiculously dumb penalties at crucial moments in the 4th, and not being able to stop Jalen Richard with 8 guys in the box as a result of our lack of receiving options, was really ugly.

Some positives for the younger guys on our team though, definitely. A couple of people pointed it out last week, but having the younger, faster players frequently playing in the secondary is a big difference; they might not be great, but having guys who are still actually able to run is refreshing. I thought Key and Hurst showed a lot as well.

Even if it screws with our draft chances, winning is a good feeling. And I don't think winning this one was the worst if we've got eyes on Bosa anyway, as AZ have bigger holes than on the edge. Not to say they won't go BPA and take him anyway, but they really need help at both OT and DT. If we want Bosa, we definitely can't win another one, though.

ETA - I just saw the projected draft order with us at 3rd behind the 9ers and Cards due to SOS. Didn't realize that when typing the above! And that does affect the Bosa chances...

Was out for my bro-laws bday and even though the bar had six TVs, none had the raider game on. Didn’t bother asking bc my luck, they would get blown out. Didn’t see a snap.

Parker in the good column? Didn’t think I would hear that for awhile.

It’s not going to be fun watching mack and cooper play on thanksgiving. It’d be nice if both teams lost, but it unfortunately looks like both will win.

The Good:

Hopefully this puts to rest the 'Tanking' talk for now

Defensive backs making plays - Conley and Joseph could be good players in a complimentary system, I'm still on board with KJ

Hurst, Hall, Key, even though Key missed a big tackle he still got some penetration and looks lively. Hurst looks like a steal - if only we had a great edge guy he could be terrific

Carr - he's taken a lot of flack but showed glimpses and stayed tall in the pocket a few times to pull this one back from the brink

Running game - all the backs contributed and some nice holes from the OL

Young WR Ateman stepping up, looks to have a little potential

We actually had a number of decent offensive playcalls, especially on the last drive

The Bad:

Defence must get better to help Carr

OL pass protection - though Carr didn't help on a couple sacks

Thinking about how good Hurst and Key could be with a Mack next to them

As  Dessie says, RZ offense is still poor for an offensive minded coach

The Ugly:

Injuries again........ and what our WR depth chart looks like now O.o

I don’t see why people are saying this ends the tanking talk? We gave the Cardinals soooo many chances to win. Literally almost gave them the game multiple times yet their offense is so dreadful they cannot move the ball. And Josh Rosen is the worst QB in the NFL, easily. I don’t see us winning another game this season. 

I also don’t see how anyone could be impressed with our performance in this game. The Cardinals were amazingly bad. Nothing we did won this game. They lost this game. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t see why people are saying this ends the tanking talk? We gave the Cardinals soooo many chances to win. Literally almost gave them the game multiple times yet their offense is so dreadful they cannot move the ball. And Josh Rosen is the worst QB in the NFL, easily. I don’t see us winning another game this season. 

I also don’t see how anyone could be impressed with our performance in this game. The Cardinals were amazingly bad. Nothing we did won this game. They lost this game. 

It was quite clear the young players were playing hard, albeit sometimes not very accurately. The team wanted badly to win this game as shown by the reactions at the end. Tanking seems to be an internet way of thinking made up by people who haven't played sport at a high level.

Just now, Darbsk said:

It was quite clear the young players were playing hard, albeit sometimes not very accurately. The team wanted badly to win this game as shown by the reactions at the end. Tanking seems to be an internet way of thinking made up by people who haven't played sport at a high level.

Of course players are playing as hard as they can, that was never a question. I never said players tnak. Coaches try to tank with bad play calling. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Of course players are playing as hard as they can, that was never a question. I never said players tnak. Coaches try to tank with bad play calling. 

Then why can players audible? I think the Raiders are a bad team, they should have lost a dozen times. If Rosen throws one less INT the Cardinals beat the Raiders. 

Archived