Brandon LaFell tears Achilles, out for season

RaidersAreOne

24 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That was painful. Big, slow possession WR on the end around lol. Could have gotten Blacknall on that for a touch maybe. 

I like Ateman and that was torture on the eyes watching that. Leaves one wondering..... who dialed up this play. Harris isn’t in so they will never see this coming! 😆. The offseason can’t get here fast enough for me. I do like watching our young guys. Just need the Cardinals Giants and 49ers to win win win.

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

I like Ateman and that was torture on the eyes watching that. Leaves one wondering..... who dialed up this play. Harris isn’t in so they will never see this coming! 😆. The offseason can’t get here fast enough for me. I do like watching our young guys. Just need the Cardinals Giants and 49ers to win win win.

For whatever reason Gruden likes running Jet Sweeps with the slowest WRs on the team. I don't understand it. The Raiders need a speed guy in the offseason.

1 minute ago, Chali21 said:

For whatever reason Gruden likes running Jet Sweeps with the slowest WRs on the team. I don't understand it. The Raiders need a speed guy in the offseason.

I just can’t wait to see what Gruden will do now in a real offseason with the evaluation period over and there are quite a bit of decent UFA’s out there. I won’t fall to pieces yet till I see what our offseason gets us. I have more faith in Gruden than Reggie in getting what is needed. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/ufa/wide-receiver/

we might have a shot at a few speedsters. 

We might have a shot at quality WR’s in rounds 2-4. If AJ Brown is sitting at our last 1st round and Thompson is off the board. Do you think Gruden would pull the trigger?

Archived