Backup QB search: Mark Sanchez signed

naptownskinsfan

This has everything to do with Snyder IMO! Remember he and Vinny wanted to trade up for Sanchize in 09, and were willing to give up two firsts to do it!

If we had traded two firsts to move up to get Sanchize, we wouldn’t have the two cornerstones of our franchise today and the longest tenured Redskins, TWill & Kerrigan!

I hope he never has to play a down. There are so many other QBs I wanted other than him.

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I really didn't want Butt Fumble...lol OMG!

So I sat in my recliner & thought, which signing would have been worse?

And the name Sam Bradford came over me & I immediately felt better.

Again, this is like choosing between death by evisceration/disembowelment or death by crucifixion. Both slow and painful ways to die.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Eh, I don't trust Cutler to take care of the ball.  Also Cutler is going to want to start.

Jay Cutler wouldn't care about your trust issues.

(if you don't get the reference, you need to read thedrawplay.com ... starting around here: http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/jay-cutler-doesnt-care-1-2/ ... today's entry is poignant too: http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/alex-smith-honors-joe-theismann/ )

3 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Sanchez while with the Jets played under 3 members of our current staff. Meaning he's the QB with the most knowledge of the offense. Those are the reasons he was signed IMO. 

Agree 100%.  This is a crappy situation for anyone to walk into- less than three days before the next game right now- and to get the guy they are most comfortable with is the best case scenario.  If McCoy is hurt and has to miss more than a couple series, the season is for sure over.  

Archived