HDsportsfan

2018 Playoffs

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

My displeasure remains great. But I'm thankful for @Matts4313 beating your jinx. 

Im nervous about this week. I almost want to go the Inside the NFL (showtime) route and say I cant make the Saints GDT because I will be at the game. 

I will do my best though.

Eagles tend to fatten up against the G-Men. If the Giants can win this weekend I will feel a lot more comfortable.

If the Eagles lose this weekend and tank down the stretch I think they will lay over for Washington but get up for us when they come to Jerry World.

Also Luck finding his groove and Bucs offense will be dangerous. Two games that can get away from us.

The last thing I want is 6-6 vs 6-6 with Wentz and Co. coming to town with some confidence.

Just did a playoff simulation. The Eagles won the east with an 8-8 record. We finished 8-8 as well, with the Redskins 7-9.

I know the Eagles are only 4-6 now but their next 2 games are against Colt McCoy and the Redskins and the Giants who have won 5 games the last two seasons combined. 

I can easily see them at 6-6 on a 2 game win streak when they come to Dallas despite just being dismantled by the superbowl contender NO Saints. Who is, btw, the team we have to play next. I can easily see us at 6-6 coming off a heartbreaker at home in true Dallas fashion. 

That 6-6 week 14 matchup between the Cowboys and Eagles will decide the division.

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Just did a playoff simulation. The Eagles won the east with an 8-8 record. We finished 8-8 as well, with the Redskins 7-9.

I know the Eagles are only 4-6 now but their next 2 games are against Colt McCoy and the Redskins and the Giants who have won 5 games the last two seasons combined. 

I can easily see them at 6-6 on a 2 game win streak when they come to Dallas despite just being dismantled by the superbowl contender NO Saints. Who is, btw, the team we have to play next. I can easily see us at 6-6 coming off a heartbreaker at home in true Dallas fashion. 

That 6-6 week 14 matchup between the Cowboys and Eagles will decide the division.

Eagles are hurting something fierce. Down their top 5 CBs. 

The Eagles can lose to the Rams since that is an UNcommon NFC East opponent.

But if they run the table the next three weeks and Cowboys lose to the Saints, Cowboys will have to win their final three (@Indy vBucs @NYG) while the Eagles will have to lose 1/2 (vHous @Skins). 

Edited by WheatieMan

With their secondary, the least of my concerns is Philly right now. Another injury at CB, and they will have to start pulling fans out of their seats to play. 

1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

The Eagles can lose to the Rams since that is an UNcommon NFC East opponent.

But if they run the table the next three weeks and Cowboys lose to the Saints, Cowboys will have to win their final three (@Indy vBucs @NYG) while the Eagles will have to lose 1/2 (vHous @Skins). 

At this point even with our improvements. I can see us losing to both the saints and colts at a minimum. Not to mention the Eagles as well. 

The idea has been thrown out on Twitter (probably here to, but haven't seen it)...

What do you guys think about a potential Jason Witten comeback down the stretch this season? 

22 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

The idea has been thrown out on Twitter (probably here to, but haven't seen it)...

What do you guys think about a potential Jason Witten comeback down the stretch this season? 

Oh man. No thanks.

This seems to have some weird traction to it. 

Dallas radio guy says 85% that Witten coming back. Ben Rogers was the name

I assume this is click bait material 

Edited by WizardHawk

16 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Have I mentioned this thread still doesn't vibe with me?

Anyways. Giants doing us a HUGE solid right now.

Leave me alone. Stop being a jerk.

Why they doing us a favor....from a wild card scenario??

Edited by HDsportsfan

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Leave me alone. Stop being a jerk.

Why they doing us a favor....from a wild card scenario??

In fairness, I just jinxed everything. Bears are tied with the Giants.

If the Giants win in OT - the Bears only have a 1 game lead over us for the #3 seed - and still need to play the rams.

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

In fairness, I just jinxed everything. Bears are tied with the Giants.

If the Giants win in OT - the Bears only have a 1 game lead over us for the #3 seed - and still need to play the rams.

Gotcha….from a seeding standpoint. I thought maybe from a wild card standpoint if we dropped off a bit.