Jump to content
HDsportsfan

2018 Playoffs

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

In fairness, I just jinxed everything. Bears are tied with the Giants.

 

If the Giants win in OT - the Bears only have a 1 game lead over us for the #3 seed - and still need to play the rams.

I just want the Giants to win so they have less of a shot at Hebert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There we go bears lost we have to come out and beat Philly and I think put US as three seed. 

And on a side note I have ZERO plus respect for the NFL office. They are a joke in my mind.  Report now is they were investigating Hunt sense FEB.  uhhh.  Just what kind of investigation twiddling your thumbs waiting tell something is made Public so you can react to that.  What about finding out the TRUTH and going. Forward.  THERE was bloody VIDEO evindence and you didn’t have. A clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible. I would've never guessed the Panthers would fold like they did, after having a 6-2 record. Dallas can potentially lose the division but still get in as a wildcard. And if they make it in, there will be no Aaron Rodgers this time to stop them either.

It's time to really believe.  

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, quiller said:

There we go bears lost we have to come out and beat Philly and I think put US as three seed. 

And on a side note I have ZERO plus respect for the NFL office. They are a joke in my mind.  Report now is they were investigating Hunt sense FEB.  uhhh.  Just what kind of investigation twiddling your thumbs waiting tell something is made Public so you can react to that.  What about finding out the TRUTH and going. Forward.  THERE was bloody VIDEO evindence and you didn’t have. A clue

Goes to show justice and standards is not what they are after. Just protecting the shield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

So......who do we want to win tomorrow night?

Eagles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, D82 said:

Eagles

Problem is....if I'm reading the standings correctly....they win tomorrow and beat us they are in first. Better division record. Those loses to Seahawks and Panthers could be a problem. Hopefully we finish strong.

Edited by HDsportsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not sure the outcome of tomorrow’s game matters too much for us. 

IMO the Eagles scare me more down the stretch than the Redskins do with Colt McCoy at QB. Also, I think playing against McCoy in the wild card round would be pretty ideal, so I wouldn’t hate to see the Redskins sneak into the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Problem is....if I'm reading the standings correctly....they win tomorrow and beat us they are in first. Better division record. Those loses to Seahawks and Panthers could be a problem. Hopefully we finish strong.

Eagles have a brutal schedule. Us, Rams, Texans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Goes to show justice and standards is not what they are after. Just protecting the shield.

THANK YOU I have been trying to express just that and been unable to do so so well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m not sure the outcome of tomorrow’s game matters too much for us. 

IMO the Eagles scare me more down the stretch than the Redskins do with Colt McCoy at QB. Also, I think playing against McCoy in the wild card round would be pretty ideal, so I wouldn’t hate to see the Redskins sneak into the playoffs. 

It was already mentioned about the eagles schedule they will be lucky to finish 9-7 or 8-8 even if they beat Washington.  Washington has a easy schedule and if the beat Philly probably goes 10-6 so yes I want Philly to win we have to win division to get in and with a up down Indy and Philly and giants to end winning all of those will be tough and if we loose philly or  giants and tie Washington and they beat Philly then they win the tie breaker I think    But yes the Viking loss really helps here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Eagles have a brutal schedule. Us, Rams, Texans.

Encouraging thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, quiller said:

It was already mentioned about the eagles schedule they will be lucky to finish 9-7 or 8-8 even if they beat Washington.  Washington has a easy schedule and if the beat Philly probably goes 10-6 so yes I want Philly to win we have to win division to get in and with a up down Indy and Philly and giants to end winning all of those will be tough and if we loose philly or  giants and tie Washington and they beat Philly then they win the tie breaker I think    But yes the Viking loss really helps here

I think this schedule difference is overrated.

Both Cowboys and Redskins teams play the Giants and Eagles in the final 4. We play @Indy and vs. Tampa. They play 2 road games @Tennessee and @Jacksonville. You think they are shoe-ins for a 3-1 finish with Colt McCoy at QB...? 

Plus, I really do think there is positive expected value for us in a potential matchup with them in the playoffs. 

Again, I don’t think it’s that big a deal either way, but i’d prefer to have the Eagles eliminated and unmotivated for our game next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Id rather have the 4th seed than the 3rd.

Why is that? Because you'd rather play the Rams than Saints in the Divisional Round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×