2018 Playoffs

HDsportsfan

11 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

In fairness, I just jinxed everything. Bears are tied with the Giants.

If the Giants win in OT - the Bears only have a 1 game lead over us for the #3 seed - and still need to play the rams.

I just want the Giants to win so they have less of a shot at Hebert.

There we go bears lost we have to come out and beat Philly and I think put US as three seed. 

And on a side note I have ZERO plus respect for the NFL office. They are a joke in my mind.  Report now is they were investigating Hunt sense FEB.  uhhh.  Just what kind of investigation twiddling your thumbs waiting tell something is made Public so you can react to that.  What about finding out the TRUTH and going. Forward.  THERE was bloody VIDEO evindence and you didn’t have. A clue

Incredible. I would've never guessed the Panthers would fold like they did, after having a 6-2 record. Dallas can potentially lose the division but still get in as a wildcard. And if they make it in, there will be no Aaron Rodgers this time to stop them either.

It's time to really believe.  

15 minutes ago, quiller said:

There we go bears lost we have to come out and beat Philly and I think put US as three seed. 

And on a side note I have ZERO plus respect for the NFL office. They are a joke in my mind.  Report now is they were investigating Hunt sense FEB.  uhhh.  Just what kind of investigation twiddling your thumbs waiting tell something is made Public so you can react to that.  What about finding out the TRUTH and going. Forward.  THERE was bloody VIDEO evindence and you didn’t have. A clue

Goes to show justice and standards is not what they are after. Just protecting the shield.

I’m not sure the outcome of tomorrow’s game matters too much for us. 

IMO the Eagles scare me more down the stretch than the Redskins do with Colt McCoy at QB. Also, I think playing against McCoy in the wild card round would be pretty ideal, so I wouldn’t hate to see the Redskins sneak into the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Problem is....if I'm reading the standings correctly....they win tomorrow and beat us they are in first. Better division record. Those loses to Seahawks and Panthers could be a problem. Hopefully we finish strong.

Eagles have a brutal schedule. Us, Rams, Texans.

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m not sure the outcome of tomorrow’s game matters too much for us. 

IMO the Eagles scare me more down the stretch than the Redskins do with Colt McCoy at QB. Also, I think playing against McCoy in the wild card round would be pretty ideal, so I wouldn’t hate to see the Redskins sneak into the playoffs. 

It was already mentioned about the eagles schedule they will be lucky to finish 9-7 or 8-8 even if they beat Washington.  Washington has a easy schedule and if the beat Philly probably goes 10-6 so yes I want Philly to win we have to win division to get in and with a up down Indy and Philly and giants to end winning all of those will be tough and if we loose philly or  giants and tie Washington and they beat Philly then they win the tie breaker I think    But yes the Viking loss really helps here

7 hours ago, quiller said:

It was already mentioned about the eagles schedule they will be lucky to finish 9-7 or 8-8 even if they beat Washington.  Washington has a easy schedule and if the beat Philly probably goes 10-6 so yes I want Philly to win we have to win division to get in and with a up down Indy and Philly and giants to end winning all of those will be tough and if we loose philly or  giants and tie Washington and they beat Philly then they win the tie breaker I think    But yes the Viking loss really helps here

I think this schedule difference is overrated.

Both Cowboys and Redskins teams play the Giants and Eagles in the final 4. We play @Indy and vs. Tampa. They play 2 road games @Tennessee and @Jacksonville. You think they are shoe-ins for a 3-1 finish with Colt McCoy at QB...? 

Plus, I really do think there is positive expected value for us in a potential matchup with them in the playoffs. 

Again, I don’t think it’s that big a deal either way, but i’d prefer to have the Eagles eliminated and unmotivated for our game next week.

Archived