2018 Playoffs

HDsportsfan

On 12/10/2018 at 12:54 PM, Matts4313 said:

If we clinch the division soon, and we are going to rest starters week 17, do I still make the GDT? 

On 12/10/2018 at 1:17 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

WHY. WOULD. YOU. JINX. THIS?!

Go outside - RIGHT NOW - and spin around on one leg while spitting and throwing salt over your right shoulder. Matts if you screw this up I swear...

On 12/10/2018 at 3:24 PM, Matts4313 said:

How is that a jinx? I asked a hypothetical. 

A jinx would be "we are winning the division in 6 days". See the difference? Now that I *have* jinxed us, I shall do my salt throwing. 

:Narrators voice:

Turns out, it was a jinx. 

6 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Lmao Foles did it again. Put the dirty birds right back into the thick of it. Taking down the Rams will be just enough to trigger some momentum for them same that NOLA did for us.I can see Eagles riding that wave, they have the playoff experience to do it

What a dream scenario it would be to have the Eagles give up on Wentz and re-invest in Foles as their QB. xD

33 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Wentz taking heat again, Goff and even A Rodgers who some say is in the GOAT argument. People/fans are so freaking fickle at the QB position. It is a team sport. The amount of bandwagon fans outscores to true fan easily IMO.

Outside of this forum, Wentz gets a lot of heat. Go look at the "Trolling the Nation" after we beat the Eagles. Plenty of Eagles fans talk about Wentz how Plan9 talks about Dak. 

Had to do the playoff machine ....

we get Seattle or Minny. 

If win then at LA or possible still Chicago

we can beat all of those teams though at Chicago probably the hardest 

DO we want Philly to get .:..    

good chance we could face them in championship game at that point

i don’t see getting Fredrick back but boy would that be great 

I don’t see the path personally. Saints beatable if the offense can stay on the field. Rams beatable. But I don’t see winning all three games with Prescott being this inconsistent along with the O-line.

Saints or Bears my pick, vs KC or NE. 

Ideally I want Philli or LA in the NFC Champ game and then NE or LA in the SB realistically. Or another shot at Indy.

Archived